Neymar Jr. - v5

Iti10

He wasn't effective tonight like Messi or Suarez, but he is defintely not in a "bad" form, just not that magical form he had last year in November-January, and of course doing many silly things as usual and some nice dribbles and key passes.

snowy

well, not in top neyney form but overall, he was pretty groovy. Had decent moves, some led to goals, some could've been assists.
Just unlucky with completion. Sure, he's got the potential to could kick it up a notch but even his present form is sufficient to get his assist/score stats up.

Another + is that he seems to be playing smarter... as in keeping in line with the flow of the game hehe :wheelchair:

Neymessi

He had a lot of decent moves yesterday and was unlucky to not have an assist or two. Played fine tbh. But the saga here continues.

serghei

Problem for Neymar is his finishing. His shooting from great positions is just embarassingly bad atm. He had enough chances to sit with Messi and Suarez at the top of the goal scorers list. He has scored only 4 goals not because he didn't have chances, but because he missed them. Some of the chances he misses are unforgivable almost and at key moments. We would have now 4 more points if he just scored the two near sitters he had vs Malaga and Madrid. Never mind our form, we would've been first now if he would've just burried those two easy chances, like you'd expect a player of his caliber to do.

And it's not only about the Malaga and Madrid sitters, his finishing is bad as a whole.

Last edited:

FC B

Should we hope of seing in 2017 the 2015 version of Ney? Would be a big surprise for me...

SeloBarca

Well, we all know that Neymar WHEN hes on his best is WAY ahead of any other player his age, and most older then him aswell.
Unfortunally hes struggling real bad right now.
But i played as a striker myself and i know that sometimes everything, just everything goes your way and you get into an unstoppable flow.
But then you also have the times when absolutly nothing works, you fail the simpliest of moves and takes wrong decisions. Defenders make CL level tackles every time and goalkeepers plays the matches of their lives.

I hope Neymar finds his way again, becouse hes a beast when at his best.

snowy

Well, we all know that Neymar WHEN hes on his best is WAY ahead of any other player his age, and most older then him aswell.
Unfortunally hes struggling real bad right now.
But i played as a striker myself and i know that sometimes everything, just everything goes your way and you get into an unstoppable flow.
But then you also have the times when absolutly nothing works, you fail the simpliest of moves and takes wrong decisions. Defenders make CL level tackles every time and goalkeepers plays the matches of their lives.

I hope Neymar finds his way again, becouse hes a beast when at his best.

You said it brah, it's a game of inches :stoner:

zgxhxvl

Home of Barca Fans