Neymar Jr. - v5

Meatball

I haven't said anything about CR7? Was talking about Neymar. :mathieu:

Just have a look back at the post you liked! Post #4937! When you like a post, it's just common sense for me to think that you share the same opinion with the poster, isn't it?

Pedro

La Masia
Just have a look back at the post you liked! Post #4937! When you like a post, it's just common sense for me to think that you share the same opinion with the poster, isn't it?

You're just picking out 1 thing out of the many things he said in that post to suit your needs. There's the full post, the part I liked in his post was 'Its not so far stretched to say Neymar is right now on Messi's level. Key word, right now. Stop thinking of the 2010-14 Messi. He's gone'

I haven't said anything about CR7 like I said, and just to cool your ass, CR7 hasn't been better than Messi in the last couple seasons.

Messi hasnt been Messi for a while. Dare I say, Ronaldo has been better than Messi for a couple of seasons. Heck even last season he was better than Messi. Its not so far streched to say Neymar is right now on Messi's level. Key word, right now. Stop thinking of the 2010-14 Messi. He's gone.

xXKonan

He's saying to raise it to 500m? What the hecks that gonna do? They'll still match it if they wanted.
No they can't. there's a reason why there's rumors of PSG trying to find ways to exploit the FFP just to pay the 220 Million buyout clause.

Ok guys, I'm seeing you guys anxious so I registered here only to spread with you people some info being posted in Brazil. According Brazilian ESPN* Neymar agreed to terms with PSG.

http://espn.uol.com.br/noticia/7126...acerta-contrato-de-mais-r-110-milhoes-por-ano

The delay/lack of statements from Neymar is because they are only working on how to get around / comply to UEFA's FFP. That's the only thing that can stop the negotiation. If they can't get around that regulation he wont sign there. (Neymar doesn't want to miss the CL right before the WC)

*Brazilian ESPN differ from others as it was funded by some traditional journalists and only later ESPN USA brought back the rights. So out of tradition they never break out stories, unless they are absolutely right. They only confirm. They just confirmed.

I know you guys are mad over him, but most of us wouldn't reject that much money. And he isn't confirming he's gonna leave/stay not to troll you people, but because they don't know if the transaction gonna work. The story was not supposed to be leaked. One guy on neymar's entourage knew that Brazilian reporter and talked to him as if it was already a done deal when it wasn't, then Neymar was left without options.

Pedro

La Masia
No they can't. there's a reason why there's rumors of PSG trying to find ways to exploit the FFP just to pay the 220 Million buyout clause.

And even if it was 500m they will do the same and try find ways to exploit the FFP just to pay the 500 Million buyout clause.......through a Qatar Agency I believe.

xXKonan

And even if it was 500m they will do the same and try find ways to exploit the FFP just to pay the 500 Million buyout clause.......through a Qatar Agency I believe.
Doing that is like the equivalent of carrying a torch around in a factory full of exposed explosives. It's risky as hell and it's bad if UEFA see through it.

Pedro

La Masia
Doing that is like the equivalent of carrying a torch around in a factory full of exposed explosives. It's risky as hell and it's bad if UEFA see through it.

The best thing to do is to pay Neymar Sr. as much money as he needs each year then everything will be fine lol.

El Flaco

Ok guys, I'm seeing you guys anxious so I registered here only to spread with you people some info being posted in Brazil. According Brazilian ESPN* Neymar agreed to terms with PSG.

http://espn.uol.com.br/noticia/7126...acerta-contrato-de-mais-r-110-milhoes-por-ano

The delay/lack of statements from Neymar is because they are only working on how to get around / comply to UEFA's FFP. That's the only thing that can stop the negotiation. If they can't get around that regulation he wont sign there. (Neymar doesn't want to miss the CL right before the WC)

*Brazilian ESPN differ from others as it was funded by some traditional journalists and only later ESPN USA brought back the rights. So out of tradition they never break out stories, unless they are absolutely right. They only confirm. They just confirmed.

I know you guys are mad over him, but most of us wouldn't reject that much money. And he isn't confirming he's gonna leave/stay not to troll you people, but because they don't know if the transaction gonna work. The story was not supposed to be leaked. One guy on neymar's entourage knew that Brazilian reporter and talked to him as if it was already a done deal when it wasn't, then Neymar was left without options.

Welcome to the forum! :)

Thanks for the moderator that enabled my post in the previous page.

Anyways, gonna participate next year to support Coutinho as a Barça player ;)

No problem.

Sorry for taking so long with approving your post.

Home of Barca Fans