Neymar Jr. - v5

Pedro

La Masia
Best performance by a Barca player? :lol: So I guess you didn't watch the last clasico?

I did, but in the classico the league was pretty much dead, Real Madrid didn't care if they lost it, they knew they could still win the league without those 3 points, and that's exactly what happened. It was a great performance from Leo, but Neymar's was even better, given the fact it was the 2nd leg in a knockout quarter final after being 4-0 down.

Horatio

You're welcome
"In life there is only one thing more destructive than a forum troll. And that is the people feeding them." - Confucius.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
"In life there is only one thing more destructive than a forum troll. And that is the people feeding them." - Confucius.

I wish he was a troll, but probably is a kid who's undergoing some changes and really, really likes Neymar.

You know these guys are aware of who the better player is when they have to take shots at Messi to comment about Neymar. Every time.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
Messi had several great performances last season. vs RM, vs Celta, vs Alaves in the CDR final, vs Sevilla on several occasions, vs Juve in the first leg, vs Eibar, and the list goes on.

Which tells you once thing, even if arguendo we concede Neymar had the best single performance of a Barca player last year, Messi's consistent top performing blows Neymar out of the water.

This is a dumb argument worthy of dumb trolls or agenda pushers.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Yeah i watched that game, but you cant deny that Neymars performance vs PSG comes on top.

Messi did it in Real Madrid's own fortress. The team that demolished everyone last season except us. Best team in the world by far and Messi alone just played with them all night. Neymar's performance against PSG doesn't even come close. They looked like a bunch of scared little cucks at the Camp Nou.

light

I dont remember Real Madrid owning the shit out of us by 4-0. In fact they didnt even beat us last season. And also how things were standing makes Neymars performance even more spectacular.

Are you seriously arguing that PSG were a better side than Madrid last season?:lol:

Home of Barca Fans