Neymar Jr. - v5

Wick

Neymar's goals today already proves my point, especially his brilliant solo 2nd goal, I don't need to say anymore.

No, you don't need to say more. The fact that your using goal in a friendly match as part of your pathetic argument tells me you're utter clueless. You claim is unsubstantial nonsense. Quit belly-aching and get a clue.

Pedro

La Masia
No, you don't need to say more. The fact that your using goal in a friendly match as part of your pathetic argument tells me you're utter clueless. You claim is unsubstantial nonsense. Quit belly-aching and get a clue.

Oh I could keep going on, then how about Neymar's performance vs. PSG in the 6-1? Best performance in a game by a Barca player last season, I don't think I saw Messi all night in that big game.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Messi hasnt been Messi for a while. Dare I say, Ronaldo has been better than Messi for a couple of seasons. Heck even last season he was better than Messi. Its not so far streched to say Neymar is right now on Messi's level. Key word, right now. Stop thinking of the 2010-14 Messi. He's gone.

What?? Last season Ronaldo was better than Messi??? Ronaldo did come through for Real Madrid in the CL again, but other than that, last season he was below par.

Wick

Oh I could keep going on, then how about Neymar's performance vs. PSG in the 6-1? Best performance in a game by a Barca player last season, I don't think I saw Messi all night in that big game.

Or should I go on about how much better Messi was last season as eveident by goals, assists and chances created, not to mention Messi being the playmaker of the team. Neymar has some great performance but is far too inconsistent to even be mentioned alongside Messi. Your argument is pathetic. One CL performance and a brace in a pre-season match. I'm sure yiu can remember some more, yet it will not come to close to the stability and consistency of Messi. What a joke of a poster you are. Please just buzz off, troll.

clemente

Messi hasnt been Messi for a while. Dare I say, Ronaldo has been better than Messi for a couple of seasons. Heck even last season he was better than Messi. Its not so far streched to say Neymar is right now on Messi's level. Key word, right now. Stop thinking of the 2010-14 Messi. He's gone.

Mate what? Please be a troll holy shit

biraboyz

Banned

i'm just an lurker here reading news and comments, but i need to log in just to say this. did you really just said that
Cristiano is better or maybe Cristiano's team is way better ? even last season ? oh the season where Messi carrying Barca just to survive and stay at 2nd spot and almost still win the liga ? seriously you two really needs to check your brains :lol:

Chong Li

Best performance by a Barca player? :lol: So I guess you didn't watch the last clasico?

Meatball

[MENTION=21723]Pedro[/MENTION] [MENTION=20467]opjeoff[/MENTION] : you are either delusional or vejust been trolling! Tbh preseason friendly games like this doesn't mean much to me and maybe even to the players themselves. For the 2nd goal If this were a major league game, I'm pretty sure that Neymar couldn't even have got passed the 3rd Juve guy challenging him, let alone dancing around and scored a goal like that! For the reference, just take a look at what Neymar did in the last 2 CL games against Juve! Not trying to play down Neymar performance cuz it was great, just an attempt to cool your tits down a bit!

CatalinR10

i'm just an lurker here reading news and comments, but i need to log in just to say this. did you really just said that
Cristiano is better or maybe Cristiano's team is way better ? even last season ? oh the season where Messi carrying Barca just to survive and stay at 2nd spot and almost still win the liga ? seriously you two really needs to check your brains :lol:

they're probably the same account , liking their posts and shit

Home of Barca Fans