Neymar Jr. - v5

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
At this point Mbappe is overpriced hot potato and I have no confidence in him...besides, he prefers RM.
My choice is Hazard and I'm quite sure he would love to play here and I'm sure his decision making is better than Neymars.

Hazard + Dembele then

Chelsea will not sell. That's the problem. Monaco might be more inclined to sell.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
One of the tweets or links folks posted says "PSG wants to negotiate", if I am not mistaken. Does that mean PSG does not want to pay the release?

Do you think we should negotiate? Would you guys take 222m euros straight or something like Verratti + 150m euros if it were to come down to something like that?

Interlop

Mbappe is just a prospect, he is too risky for that kind of money. He can end up like Renato Sanches and we just blew 135 million. Hazard is better, not a prolific goal scorer but we don't need one, we have Messi and Sharez. MSH - LET'S GOO!!

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
He played on RW the vast majority of that season.

This seems to get repeated all the time that he played LW when he didnt bar a few games and most productive games were on the right.

Damn, you're right. I could have sworn he played LW. Mandela effect on display lol.

Albo

One of the tweets or links folks posted says "PSG wants to negotiate", if I am not mistaken. Does that mean PSG does not want to pay the release?

Do you think we should negotiate? Would you guys take 222m euros straight or something like Verratti + 150m euros if it were to come down to something like that?

A deal like Verratti + 150m would be the best possible scenario but i'm fine with 222 mil too.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
We should honestly blow all the money on Hazard + Dembele or Mbappe + Dembele and sign a midfielder like Seri, Naby Keita or even Lemar

If Farto was ready to pay 80m for Verratti and we're getting 222m now. That could be possible if we push hard enough. Might be possible.

I have not much confidence in him though. Hope he doesn't do a Gaspart when he used Figo money on mediocrity.

Interlop

No, never seen a reliable news channel post such thing. They'll go directly to the release clause. Nasser doesn't fuck around.

Trickykid

With the prospect of P$G paying the clause, I'd grab down to 100m + Verratti and run.

dakt

Verratti + 150m? That would be more than a good deal. I would go for just about any Verratti + $$$ combo. :)

JamDav1982

Cant see Mbappe happening.

Get into a bidding war with Real and could be looking at 140/150m and even then it would suit him to go to Real and be a CF more would think.

Icarium

Lifestealer

Verratti plus 150M is better than 220M obviously. But would rather not lose neymar. No one to replace him, except maybe Sanchez who is a clear downgrade. But would be relatively cheaper. If we somehow get Sanchez Dembele and Verratti I would be okay with neymar leaving. Anyway these are hypotheticals i don't believe these rumors at all.

Home of Barca Fans