Neymar Jr. - v5

Interlop

Is no one here sad that he might leave? He's been brilliant in the 4 seasons, over 100 goals, treble in 14/15 and back to back leagues for the team.

I'm sad! He was a bit frustrating last season but he has these moments of magic that reminds me why I love football.

xXKonan

Well I see a lot of people saying he can f off and leave now, so doesn't seem like too many people are sad lol.
I mean PSG are willing to double his already high salary here, offer him a chance at being the main man for their project.

I can get why people are upset but we simply cannot afford to give him the massive wages PSG are offering and with Messi being around he won't be the main player here.

So far this summer we have signed a former Barca reject, a promising RB and maybe we will lose our 2nd best player :bartomeu:
Not exactly what i was expecting, but there is still time. Who trusts those guys to make the right transfers though? Even if they have 220mil

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Not gonna lie, I'm gonna miss him.

Me too, have liked him since he came despite his tendency of being a diver and his other supposed vices on and off the field, but I genuinely liked him and rate him highly. MSN is a thing for the history books for what they were able to achieve and their chemistry.

Nevertheless, we will move on. He has bigger aspirations and wants to be paid much more handsomely, I understand, but I for one won't be wishing him good luck at PSG. PSG fans, hope your club will be milked dry by his father. ;)

God Serena

MSN is breaking. Neymar was never my first option for doing the deed (That'd go to Suarez) but MSN being a thing of the past is best for this team. Just ridiculous that it's happening so late that now we'll have to scramble to replace him.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
OK, so now we can all transfer to Hazard thread. :D

Mbappe + Dembele or Hazard + Mbappe/Dembele

Seriously no use is keeping the money. Make a statement and blow it all on players like these. Not someone like Paulinho :facepalm:

Hopefully we'll not sign shit like that anymore.

bismp

If he decided that he wants to play for PSG,there is no point for him to stay.Good riddance.We can hopefully use the 220M+the remaining badget to strengthen the squad.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Well I see a lot of people saying he can f off and leave now, so doesn't seem like too many people are sad lol.

Of course people are sad, most Barca fans online that I have seen are sad to see him leave and that sadness has turned into anger and a sense of betrayal for many, understandably.

JamDav1982

If he decided that he want to play for PSG,there is no point for him to stay.Good riddance.We can hopefully use the 220M+the remaining badget to strengthen the squad.

Barca can but it wont be as easy as folk are making out.

Never getting likes of Mbappe and Dembele for anything like 222m.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Look at the bright side lads, Deulofeu will finally get to start on his preferred wing. :neymar: and I'll have to get a new sig :(

Home of Barca Fans