New members

V

Valderrama

Thanks, Bojan.

He is an idol of mine, not for how he played (because let's be honest he wasn't great) but for having the guts to play with hair like that. :D

S

sanjibnaha

Hello All,

My name is Sanjib Naha and I'm from India. I'm a die-hard Barca fan and have been following the Club for the last 6 years.

As far as World Soccer is concerned, I consider myself a born ‘La Albiceleste’ Fan! … to me, ‘El Diego’ is the first and still the last word in Football !! … “ THE POPE MAY BE GERMAN … BUT GOD IS ARGENTINE ” !!!

P.S. - @Bojan … That’s a really cool Profile pic !

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello All,

My name is Sanjib Naha and I'm from India. I'm a die-hard Barca fan and have been following the Club for the last 6 years.

As far as World Soccer is concerned, I consider myself a born ‘La Albiceleste’ Fan! … to me, ‘El Diego’ is the first and still the last word in Football !! … “ THE POPE MAY BE GERMAN … BUT GOD IS ARGENTINE ” !!!

P.S. - @Bojan … That’s a really cool Profile pic !

Thanx, welcome to the forum! Nice to have another Argentina fan with us

S

sanjibnaha

Hello, ... firstly,my sincere apologies for this late acknowledgement of all the warm welcome messages,from the Forum members! .. Thank you all,so very much !! .. I would also like to congratulate all those Forum members,who like me, are fans of 'La Albiceleste' and 'La Pulga Atomico' ... this is for the brilliant performances, shown in the first two matches of this WC ..... ENHORABUENA !!! ARGENTINA ROCKS !!! VAMOS MESSIIIII !!! :)

S

sanjibnaha

Welcome Sanjib, already enjoyed reading some of your posts mate.

Thanks Mate, ... I know which post u meant !! .. lol ... I've just replied back with another Post, in fact not a Post but a Composition !! ... Such a waste of time and energy, but I had no choice ... I hope the Forum members bear this with me ...

Welcome Sanjib and everybody else :wave:

Thanks, Petrinha.

BigChill

I began to be interested with El Barca since the treble season and I hoped they could win the FIFA Club World Cup last year in Dubai. And finally they did it thus became the first club achieving the sextuple. Wow, it's amazing !! And I was really glad about it though they finally failed to play in Madrid. But it doesn't matter to me. My suggestion to El Barca if they'll be facing the ultra defensive team just like Milan, Inter and Juve,the midfield line must be strengthen and more intelligence.

Home of Barca Fans