New members

S

saintsR1

Hi my name is Terry and I live in Salisbury England. I am a Southampton fc season ticket holder, don't laugh! I have had a soft spot for Barca ever since I was on holiday in Loret De Marr, and went to Barcelona for a day out. Went to the Nou Camp in the day and saw the fountains at night, both very impressive. When the Saints went into administration, and the protracted time it took to sort out, I had A REAL CONCERN THAT MY TEAM WILL NOT EXSIST. So I was having a chat with some mates about this posibillity, when it came round to discussing what team I would support. I told them that I couldn't support any other british football team. After a bit of thought, and the fact that Barca are the best team in the world, I would be a plastic Barcelona fan, after all there are enough plastic mancs around! My son bought me a new Barca shirt for my birthday before the takeover occured. I had intended to go to a few Barca games a season. I am pleased to say that Southampton fc have survived, all be it at the bottom of league 1, on -7 points. I now intend to go to a Barcelona game to see what could have been. Sorry I have ranted on far to long. I hope Barca and the fans have a very successful and happy season, which I am sure you will. Good bye and good luck. Terry :beer2:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hi my name is Terry and I live in Salisbury England. I am a Southampton fc season ticket holder, don't laugh! I have had a soft spot for Barca ever since I was on holiday in Loret De Marr, and went to Barcelona for a day out. Went to the Nou Camp in the day and saw the fountains at night, both very impressive. When the Saints went into administration, and the protracted time it took to sort out, I had A REAL CONCERN THAT MY TEAM WILL NOT EXSIST. So I was having a chat with some mates about this posibillity, when it came round to discussing what team I would support. I told them that I couldn't support any other british football team. After a bit of thought, and the fact that Barca are the best team in the world, I would be a plastic Barcelona fan, after all there are enough plastic mancs around! My son bought me a new Barca shirt for my birthday before the takeover occured. I had intended to go to a few Barca games a season. I am pleased to say that Southampton fc have survived, all be it at the bottom of league 1, on -7 points. I now intend to go to a Barcelona game to see what could have been. Sorry I have ranted on far to long. I hope Barca and the fans have a very successful and happy season, which I am sure you will. Good bye and good luck. Terry :beer2:

Welcome on board Terry! Hope you stick around to tell us more stories. Your son deserved a Barca medal for bringing you closer to the club!

K

Kaia

welcome!:2145960713mundoemot

AlexandraJonson

Skånsk Culé
Hi everyone, My name is Alexandra Im 16 years old from sweden (but not a zlatan fan), I have supported Barca since Larsson came to the club 2004. Im Crazy about Blaugrana.. and happy to have find this fourm :)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey Alexandra, welcome to Barca Forum! We have many people from Sweden here, I´m sure you´ll feel like at home. :wave:

Home of Barca Fans