New members

G

Greddy

Just signed up, and I figured this is as good as any place to start. My name is Mike, and I''m a Cule. :)

I've been a regular poster on another Barça forum for the last 5 years or so, but it was recently suggested that I sign up here as well. It seems like a pretty friendly and knowledgeable crowd, so I'm happy to come and (hopefully) contribute to the community.

Nice to meet you all.

maz

I walk the line
Welcome mike, good to have you here. Its really good to see lots of north american culés interacting more with culés around the world!

T

Tuomas

Hello, my name is Tuomas. I’m 28 years old and I’m from Finland.

I have never been a huge fan of football, except for the one season when playing in the Ilves Kaukajarvi –team (as a 9 years old boy). We were rubbish, losing all our games and scoring only twise in the season (one very controversial goal by me and one beatiful goal by a youngster who was playing only one game as a reinforcement from the younger team). After that first touch I have not been very interested about football, eventhough I have allways had a close friend circle with many football enthusiasts.

To make a long and boring story short, everything changed this summer when wisiting Barcelona for two weeks. Man, I’m allmost lost for words when trying to descripe the general atmosphere concerning Barca… It really seems to be like religion for locals (and of course for football tourists too). The last straw for me was trip to Camp Nou and FCB Museum. I think I don’t have to explain this any better in here, it was like a magic. I truly felt like cule from that point on.

After returning home I have enjoyed souveniers bought from FCBotiga and tried to study everything about Barca. Soon I noticed that this forum seems to be a great source of information. I guess I won’t be writing much, at least at the beginning, but I’ll be reading a lot. I’m afraid that my English isn’t correct all the time, but I try my best to make my point clear.

My main focus at the moment is to find out the best possible way to watch Barca matches from TV or from some Internet source. I would like to watch matches leagally, but I’m afraid that BarcaTV doesn’t offer any kind of Interned feed.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hello, my name is Tuomas. I’m 28 years old and I’m from Finland.

I have never been a huge fan of football, except for the one season when playing in the Ilves Kaukajarvi –team (as a 9 years old boy). We were rubbish, losing all our games and scoring only twise in the season (one very controversial goal by me and one beatiful goal by a youngster who was playing only one game as a reinforcement from the younger team). After that first touch I have not been very interested about football, eventhough I have allways had a close friend circle with many football enthusiasts.

To make a long and boring story short, everything changed this summer when wisiting Barcelona for two weeks. Man, I’m allmost lost for words when trying to descripe the general atmosphere concerning Barca… It really seems to be like religion for locals (and of course for football tourists too). The last straw for me was trip to Camp Nou and FCB Museum. I think I don’t have to explain this any better in here, it was like a magic. I truly felt like cule from that point on.

After returning home I have enjoyed souveniers bought from FCBotiga and tried to study everything about Barca. Soon I noticed that this forum seems to be a great source of information. I guess I won’t be writing much, at least at the beginning, but I’ll be reading a lot. I’m afraid that my English isn’t correct all the time, but I try my best to make my point clear.

My main focus at the moment is to find out the best possible way to watch Barca matches from TV or from some Internet source. I would like to watch matches leagally, but I’m afraid that BarcaTV doesn’t offer any kind of Interned feed.

Hey Tuomas. Most of us are also unable to watch all FC Barcelona matches on TV but we do use streams. Easiest way to go is to log in to Barca Forum little before the kick-off, you´ll find our chat turned on, and there´ll always be someone to provide you with a working stream.

Home of Barca Fans