New members

S

Sameer Iqbal

Hey guys......Am Sameer iqbal....From kerala, India....I found this forum while searching about Fc Barcelona in google....Am a diehard fan of barca for last 7-8 yrs...i love messi , Xavi , iniesta...& all others....i simply like them bcoz of ther style of play...--the unbeatable tick-tick passing game.....One of my biggest ambition is to go to Nou camp for watching a barca match live...
viva messi ...viva barca

N

NinaColada

Guess it's time for me to introduce myself :). I'm Nina, 24 years old and from Holland. I like the way Barca plays football, which resulted in the fact that I was actually supporting Spain instead of Holland in the World Cup final last year. I actually became a member of this forum because
I was looking for the black Barca trainingsjacket with the yellow Barca sign, but I think I'll stick around because I like this forum!

E C H O

Hi Everyone :) im Abdullah from Riyadh, KSA. Im 21 years old. I have been looking for a great website for Barce Fans for a long long time until I found this awesome site. I am really crazy about Barcelona team since almost 2003 and I love their style in playing. Anyway, I just wanted to interduce myself to you in become a part of this big family...:blush: Bye :love:

S

sugar_slave

Hey, all! ^^ My name is Billie. I am from Bulgaria. Been a fan of Barca since I was 12 (not that I had any clue about football then) and visited Camp Nou. Really glad to be here. ^^

Real_Madrid

hey guys, i´m new here, loving Barca since Ronaldinho´s era, was watching this forum quite some time now and decided to register today

¡WELCOME HERE! Stay here and have fun with us and for good postings! :) Nice pic ... Diego Maradona ... He is a legend for Argentina and this world! See you again.

Home of Barca Fans