New 2014-2015 kits

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
It is kind of like the Germany away jersey:

469141899.jpg

F

Flavia

I just went by the looks and for me it's a fine, well designed shirt.

The current board destroyed everything and if they want to fuck our legendary home shirt as well then I at least want it to look cool.
That psg shirt is hideous.

L

linetty

That psg shirt is hideous.
I'm cool with that. Some like it, some don't.

Anyway, some Catalan journalists are claiming changing direction of the stripes would be breaching some rules established back in 1899.

B32FT8eIgAEcxas.jpg:large

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I don't think it's a matter of wether the shirt looks good or not... The important matter is club identity, history and tradition...

i_bleed_blaugrana

damn, this is really bad...

B33fpyACUAEoAa4.png

giphy.gif

I want a combination of the trippy modern stripe pattern of 11-12 with a Catalan striped collar like jerseys from last year. With Red shorts too, it makes the blue pop in the jersey more. The horizontal stripes are just :facepalm:

I'd love an updated version of these tho:

nike-barcelona-away-shirt-2004-05-with-albertini-22-printing-.jpg

Maybe have it be black instead of a dark blue and then as it fades to blue, have it alternate with red stripes. So its like half black, half red and blue on the front and back and then all black on the sides

Too bad we will never see jerseys that cool

F

Flavia

10805776_10152894189520763_1491769874046481235_n.jpg

Md's cover, about that shirt: "DISLIKED. 8 in 10 internet users are against the new design"

B34ywS7IAAAVkeQ.jpg:large

Sport says "A jersey that divides. Big rejection from the supporters to the new design for next season."
"Sales: the designers think it'll be a big hit, and nike is already producing the jersey outside of the country"
"Confidential: most directors weren't aware of the new kit"

I bet they'll move forwards with this, even with most fans rejecting it.

Zebulun

10805776_10152894189520763_1491769874046481235_n.jpg

Md's cover, about that shirt: "DISLIKED. 8 in 10 internet users are against the new design"

B34ywS7IAAAVkeQ.jpg:large

Sport says "A jersey that divides. Big rejection from the supporters to the new design for next season."
"Sales: the designers think it'll be a big hit, and nike is already producing the jersey outside of the country"
"Confidential: most directors weren't aware of the new kit"

I bet they'll move forwards with this, even with most fans rejecting it.

Flavia this is indeed dark times for the club. its actually in the constitutional agreement in 1899 that the club stripes must be vertical according to an article i read today online, will post it later.
Seriously, they want to fuck with 115 years of history?! these guys are so hell bent on destroying us?! something about this doesn't feel right. its almost as though franco is revived again.

Doobs

The Messiah
This board is just having a laugh now. They're trying their hardest to get overthrown but no one can do shit. Sad state of affairs.

DennyCrane

Anyway, some Catalan journalists are claiming changing direction of the stripes would be breaching some rules established back in 1899.

B32FT8eIgAEcxas.jpg:large

The only rule they're breaking is the rule of basic tastefulness I'm afraid; perpendicular does not mean vertical.

Last edited:

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
The only rule they're breaking is the rule of basic tastefulness I'm afraid; perpendicular does not mean vertical.

I also still call bullshit on this so called Sport exclusive, mostly because the UEFA kit regulations clearly state that a jersey with more than three colours needs to have one dominant colour on the entire surface even when it's striped, which this shirt doesn't have; which means that this shirt wouldn't even be allowed under UEFA rules. Which in turn means that this 'Sport exclusive' finds it's origin in the deranged mind a a Sport pundit most likely.

Depends on what you call 'dominant'. To the extent that there is more blue than red on the shirt then blue could be called the 'dominant' colour.

DennyCrane

Depends on what you call 'dominant'. To the extent that there is more blue than red on the shirt then blue could be called the 'dominant' colour.

There's no blue on the back though, the entire surface needs one dominant colour. You can indeed say that the dominant colour on the front is blue, but the dominant colour on the back is yellow. So this is either two dominant colours or no dominant colour at all depending how you look at it; doesn't matter though since both possibilities are not allowed.

Edit: Scratch that, I was looking at an even worse abomination of a jersey while typing this where they put the senyera on the back.

Last edited:

Afro

Good God. Saw this on Twitter yesterday and I thought it was a wind-up... Evidently not.

It's one thing putting an actual shirt sponsor on the front of the shirt. One as deplorable as Qatar Airways was a kick in the balls as it was. But now, horizontal stripes? It's verging on lunacy. Are those on the board actual Barca men? Because surely they must have a personal limit as to not tamper with 115 years of history. FWIW, the design would work as an away jersey for anyone else, it's not bad a design, but as a home jersey for us? No.

The away kit is an absolute sham though. Nice, if a bit basic, design on the front... But why have a senyera only on the back?!

Home of Barca Fans