New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alik

Nothing special, but likable. I loved the 11-12 black one, though.
I like it better than the 11-12 black.

I do understand how some people think it looks like a training jersey though. I don't mind personally.

coura

Banned
2 of every 3 Barcelona shirts that are sold are the away shirt, which is already Nike's most sold away shirt in a single season.
The Senyera shirt is a hug sucess. They nailed it.

S

sersen

2 of every 3 Barcelona shirts that are sold are the away shirt, which is already Nike's most sold away shirt in a single season.
The Senyera shirt is a hug sucess. They nailed it.

Barcelona football shirt is a few of the more distinctive, without being destroyed in the design of Nike.

jfredsell

Barcelona Training Top

Wondering if you guys know where I could find this training top. I have searched everywhere and all I can find is the full zip top and you have to buy the pants with it. I just want the quarter zip top.

View attachment 6563

Stric

That was last season's training top. In fact, it was only used for less than half a season, so it's not very often that you'll run into one. The standard versions were blue. So if you're lucky, you'll find it at a sports store that still has them in stock. Try searching through online sports stores.

Androutsos

200px-Dani_Alves_Bar%C3%A7a_-_Osasuna.jpg

We need a kit like this

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I like the away kit with red shorts, but with yellow shorts it really again is as horrendous as the tequila sunrise kit. Both actually cool as just a shirt, but full kit looks awful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans