New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

14er-Adidas-inspired-Estro-13-Trikotsatz.jpg

Just imagine what if... These would look good.

I like it . But with the yellow logo instead of the white one .

PaulFCB

Banned
I'm fecking tired of this.
FCBarcelona.com now sells the authentic shirt on the North America store too ( apart from the Spain/Portugal that had it from the start ) but still no authentic one for Europe & Rest of the World store.
I really want my first authentic shirt, but with this j.off with it's Europe site I will be forced to get one from another team that has Nike.

Why the hell?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I'm fecking tired of this.
FCBarcelona.com now sells the authentic shirt on the North America store too ( apart from the Spain/Portugal that had it from the start ) but still no authentic one for Europe & Rest of the World store.
I really want my first authentic shirt, but with this j.off with it's Europe site I will be forced to get one from another team that has Nike.

Why the hell?

Just get it from other vendors, there are plenty of them out there selling our authentic version of the home jersey.

PaulFCB

Banned
This is hilarious, Subside has the shirt but any size except XL.
MM is a discount store? Nothing there. Only thing they have is some shirts from the last seasons, I might buy the 2010-11 away though.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Rosell (president): "The current second kit will, after this season and as long as I'm president, be the third kit." [tv3]

Birdy

Its not official yet, and i hope its not that one.. Very casual, like training jersey.. I hope they put up the one that was leaked as third 2 months ago..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans