New 2013-2014 kits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stric

Is this gear available online? I'm not able to find the designs on the official page, or are they not released to the market yet?

I tried to find the training gear online, as well, but no luck. I only found the long-sleeve training top. It should be available soon, since they actually put a banner that says it's available in the store. :lol:

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
I'm gonna be overspending this summer

-1 barca home kit
-1 athletic home kit
-1 barca polo
-1 barca training jacket

Superfly

Banned
Me too. It would be damn near impossible not to have a sponsor at this level. I would prefer something cool like Audi or whatever, but hey, at least it's not a betting company or a brewery. I wouldn't mind a smaller logo, though.

This. Don't see the outrage on the sponsor, who honestly cares as long as it brings in money for the club

PaulFCB

Banned
Probably as soon as each Nike store has them delivered to them, don't think there's a universal launch date for that.

PaulFCB

Banned
I personally like Atletico's shirts, but it would just feel awkward to wear it knowing it's a rival team.

I do have a jacket+pants bought from a El Corte Ingles in Barcelona for like 30 Euro's back in 2006, it was like 1/4 of the price, couldn't resist, I would keep it for more dirty activities.

Stric

I personally like Atletico's shirts, but it would just feel awkward to wear it knowing it's a rival team.

I do have a jacket+pants bought from a El Corte Ingles in Barcelona for like 30 Euro's back in 2006, it was like 1/4 of the price, couldn't resist, I would keep it for more dirty activities.

I know they're "a rival" since we're in the same league, but aren't we friendly with Athletic, though?

BTW Only now I see... I think he meant ATHletic Bilbao, not ATLeticO Madrid. :)

PaulFCB

Banned
Yeah, because they're a different team in the same league...

Doesn't matter what team: Ath, Atl, RSO or Valencia, really, I just said I would feel awkward to wear things with another Spanish team.

XaviMessiGirl

-1 barca home kit
-1 athletic home kit
-1 barca polo
-1 barca training jacket

- Barca home (blank)
- Barca away (Puyol)
- Liverpool home (Coutinho)
- Inter home (Zanetti)

So far. I haven't taken a good look at training gear etc yet :p

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
just because they're rivals doesn't mean you can't admire them

I'm a fan of both Athletic and Barca, no troubles here.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
- Barca home (blank)
- Barca away (Puyol)
- Liverpool home (Coutinho)
- Inter home (Zanetti)

So far. I haven't taken a good look at training gear etc yet :p

Jeez being a fan of that many clubs must cost a fortune :lol:

But at the same time I can't think of any shirts out of that collection that could rightfully be dropped, since they're all so great!

aside from the blank Barca jersey, which I'd switch to a player name or customized

Barca8

-1 barca home kit
-1 athletic home kit
-1 barca polo
-1 barca training jacket

How come no away Senyera jersey?

I will be getting the home and away Barca kits but can't decide which to put Puyol & Xavi on :blush:

Last edited:

Stric

Football shirts are just so damn expensive. It's outrageous. Not just this year, but in general. I mean, over 50 euros for a short-sleeved shirt? A hundred euros? Give me a break. I'd love to own one or more, but I wouldn't know where to wear it, and it's too expensive. I'd only consider buying one if I visit Barcelona again. I'd love to get one at Camp Nou and have a customized name printed. That way it would be more of a souvenir from the trip than a clothing item. Now I only have to visit Barcelona before these kits are replaced. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans