Nelson Semedo

Arizona Scott

Well that biraboyz dude really is a joke who's only contribution is shitting on Semedo to make look Roberto better. We could bring prime Alves and prime Cafu and he'd still shit on them in order to try and make Roberto look good. He indeed has Roberto's balls in his mouth, and we could accuse you of the same kind of stuff with Rakitic. Because I don't see how an objective man would call Rakitic a better midfielder than Arthur this year.

I also prefer to not insult people on a forum. But I can't really say that trolls with bad intentions like this don't deserve the smoke.

Semedo progressed 'this year' ? Yeah he progressed when he finally received a fair playing time. Semedo would have been great last year too with continuity.
Same thing will happen with Alena if he receives fair playing time. He's already our best midfield option in Arthur's absence.

You clearly can't see the potential in players.
Alena's potential is immensely superior to a player like Roberto. Semedo's potential is immensely superior to that of Roberto too. I and some other guys from here didn't need 1 year and a half to realize it.

Just because this is a forum doesn't mean that people can come here and try to impose their idiotic thoughts.

Personally I think Arthur has grown to be an undisputed starter when healthy. Rakitic and Vidal should pretty much share the other spot with 2/3 to the former. Great development Arthur is.

Arthur was around a 40 mil buy, Semedo was about that, and one of the worlds prized young RBs. Their talent and and skill are levels ahead of Alena on the pitch, and in terms of what they are worth. Semedo still has his weaknesses and their are things Bob does better, but against most teams I think start Semedo. Still it is a good thing we have two compotent RBs that offer different strengths and ways to play.

Bob and Coutinho are a lot better than Alena is right now too. You may not believe it, your choice. Certainly what I see, also what data says. Alena is 21 so hopefully he exponentially gets better. But it is no sure thing he ever becomes the level Bob or Coutinho is now, as attacking mids or as footballers period.

I also generally find it faulty to say x player would be better if only they got the chance. They are training with the team, all year, year by year. If they kick butt in training over a veteran regular they get the start. Just look at Dembele, or Arthur, or Lenglet, and increasingly Semedo. Outplay the person in your position in training, do well with the PT you get, you will get more of it and maybe begin to start and then start until the next young buck knocks you out. Sport 101.

And yes I saw the potential in Dembele right away when everyone was bagging on him and calling him a loss, and I still see the potential (and key contributions to build up play) in Coutinho despite the common fan here thinking he should never see the pitch over the likes of Alena or Malcom. And many fans around here are oblivious to very fundamental contributions of Rakitic, facets of the game they don't see. But the statistical metrics sure show it, managers know it, and other clubs managers/footballing directors will show it the minute he will be made available on the open market. Yes but I am more deluded than the haters, yeah right.

Cule4life

The Culest
Coutinho better than Alena?

Valmierda treating young players who work hard fairly?

Let me guess you also think Malcom is being treated fairly, Barca is playing good football and bears don't shit in the woods.

biraboyz

Banned
Yeah they helped us win trophies so they get a pass for life. Gee with that mentality why are players like Pedro still not here? :lol:

I would take someone criticizing players' poor performances (maybe even a little excessively) over someone who worships them blindly and never questions them.

You're calling someone who literally posts only in Roberto/Semedo threads and brings up Semedo randomly when someone criticizes Bob as a neutral person. I have a hunch you might not be very good at poker.

So now the mods are against you as well? If anything the moderation on this forum is very loose considering how long ppl like Enjoy your life lasted and fanboys like you continue to.

FYI my post regarding someone and some players nether regions was also removed. So the moderation is atleast consistent

My apologies to [MENTION=19661]Jair Ventura[/MENTION]. He was right in saying you know nothing about football.

What a lying fanboy :lol:
You can backread and you can see who mentioned Roberto's name. You guys love to mention him here just to push your agenda. Then when someone show some stats, stats doesn't matter it's the eye test excuse :lol:
Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Don't

Cule4life

The Culest
What a lying fanboy :lol:

Some of your gems from the Roberto thread

Look the Semedo fanboys calling it a bad or average game. change the name to Semedo and they will call it a great game....:lol:

Oh look, the usual HATE train on Roberto just started again :lol: they blame him for that Golazo and the rebound goal. Because he played it is his fault.
The Semedo fanboys are whining because he was benched as if Barca lose Maldini :lol:

LMAO at what people saying here about Roberto just to push their Semedo agenda. Blamed for those Goals as if he is the only defensive line

Roberto played, so automatically it's his fault....:lol:
If that's Semedo he can stop every players that's not from division 2 and not experimental and not important games at CDR

You're a pathetic little fanboy who probably has a Bob blowup doll in his closet. Count yourself lucky the moderation here is loose. You would have been banned at any other place.

Men Lie Women Lie Numbers Don't

Explain this then Mr. Statsman

Lasse Schöne has been a better midfielder than Ivan Rakitic in the Champions League this season according to Whoscored.com

Your catchphrase should be Men Lie Women Lie Fanboys Whine

Last edited:

Arizona Scott

You're a pathetic little fanboy who probably has a Bob blowup doll in his closet. Count yourself lucky the moderation here is loose. You would have been banned at any other place.

Says the president of the Rakitic, Roberto, Suarez & Coutinho haters r us club. At this point your act is getting funny. Not as funny as global warming and AIDS--which really don't exist except in statistical lies, but getting there.

Cule4life

The Culest
Says the president of the Rakitic, Roberto, Suarez & Coutinho haters r us club

If reking fanboys like you makes me a hater then so be it

Not as funny as global warming and AIDS--which really don't exist except in statistical lies, but getting there.

Massimo.jpg

Cule4life

The Culest
Really reking Barca players for some obsessive reasons I got in trouble for last time speculating on, but it makes you feel more like a man to do it behind your keyboard in your mums basement, so be it.

Atleast my mum still lets me into her basement. Your mum kicked you out of hers after she found your Raki blow up dolls.

Cule4life

The Culest
Nah my mom has been resting in peace for 4 years now. I appreciate the bob, rakitic, suarez, coutinho and pique dolls she gave me though.

Your mum being dead didn't stop you from making mom jokes? :lol:

Dragging her into this to defend someone who doesn't know you exist. Now I wish you were just a fanboy. You got way bigger problems mate.

Arizona Scott

Your mum being dead didn't stop you from making mom jokes? :lol:

Dragging her into this to defend someone who doesn't know you exist. Now I wish you were just a fanboy. You got way bigger problems mate.

Dude I have had 4 years, she had a great life. Really resting in peace. I wouldn’t have brought it up if I wasn’t fine with a return volley.

The needling about your guys mum or girlfriends or boyfriend or yourselves being jilted by Bob, Rakitic, Pique, Suarez & Coutinho (the hateraid club) was just in response to the juvenile banter about balls in mouth towards other posters, and later me. I am cool to banter like this, or not. I would prefer more intellect and data, but at the time that is what the debate descended into—maybe I shouldn’t have fell for it, clearly a moderator thought I shouldn't have either.

Its cool cule4life, we won’t see rakitic the same way--probably never will, maybe others players we will see similarly, or maybe not. It’s a sport, and I am sure we both want Barca to get all the trophies they can--if nothing else surely we can agree there.

Cule4life

The Culest
I wouldn’t have brought it up if I wasn’t fine with a return volley.

Well has it occurred to you others might not be fine about joking about dead mums?

The needling about your guys mum or girlfriends or boyfriend or yourselves being jilted by Bob, Rakitic, Pique, Suarez & Coutinho (the hateraid club) was just in response to the juvenile banter about balls in mouth towards other posters, and later me.

Unless you are the 2nd account of Messigician i didn't refer to you having someone's pearls in your oral region. Or are you sticking up for your fellow fanboys?

I am sure we both want Barca to get all the trophies they can--if nothing else surely we can agree there.

And i am sure you'll continue to watch Barca after Rakitic leaves. If nothing else surely we can agree there.

I would prefer more intellect and data, but at the time that is what the debate descended into—maybe I shouldn’t have fell for it, clearly a moderator thought I shouldn't have either.

I get ya. Everyone wants things they're not capable of.

Quit playing the victim, blaming mods and exhibit that intellect you keep on harping about.

Home of Barca Fans