Nelson Semedo

Arizona Scott

Well has it occurred to you others might not be fine about joking about dead mums?

Dude I didn't make any jokes about dead mums. I clarified when you (or another) asked about me in my moms basement, wasn't joking just being real. I have been joking about various posters (including you)/ their lovers/mums being jilted or had their way with by the Rakitic, Bob, Suarez, Coutinho & Pique hateraid club--because it seems the depth of hate and colored perceptions rivals something like that, but totally in response to the pearls in mouth provocation towards other posters initially (and later myself). Let's please leave the subject of juvinile taunts, just circling here.

And i am sure you'll continue to watch Barca after Rakitic leaves. If nothing else surely we can agree there.

Yes I am in favor of Rakitic out and Rabiot this summer. Not because I think as of this moment Rabiot is better, but because from a business, midfield balance/attributes, and getting younger perspective it would be good for the club in my opinion. Whether Rakitic is in the blaugrana has no bearing on me being a Barca fan.

Garrus

Absolute dog shit.

Even reguilon rekt him at some point.

The biggest two away matches he started in this season:
Away Tottenham
Away Real madrid

Worst player in the pitch.

I wonder if his usual pimps, Will show their faces after this match.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
^ Calls himself for the biggest intellectual on this forum, then call people out calling them for pimps without presenting any of his intellectual arguments :shrug:

FCBfan22

Pressurized by Real. Made some mistakes, but made some crucial tackles/blocks. Ernie should've got him some help when he was getting tired.

clemente

Vinicius ain't no joke, but he started putting him in his pocket in the 2nd half, also lucky that ref forgot his cards in the 1st half, not even sure how to rate this performance.

Home of Barca Fans