Nelson Semedo

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
If he can translate his form for Benifca to playing well for Barca, it's well worth the price in this market.

Messi983

IIRC Alves is still the most expensive fullback in history. At least until City will finalize Mendy transfer. My guess is we'll pay around 40M for Semedo. I always thought we'll have to pay something like that for whichever RB we'll buy because other top clubs are also looking to improve that position and prices have gone up.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Dodged the bullet with Danilo when he rejected us. Remember that? :lol:

Now we're after another hyped RB from Portugal :facepalm:

clemente

Is Danilo even that bad? He is really good offensively, world class crossing but poor defensively, still wouldn't have minded if we had him this season

khaled_a_d

Bellerin: No more Arsenal player
Cancelo: No more Valencia player
Semedo: Over hyped Portuguese
Ricardo: Do we want to negotiate with Porto?
Sidibe: Many consider him overrated,just signed for Monaco one year before and unlikely to sell him

It is time to accept that no ideal option in the market,and we can't stay put either. There is very few world class RB out there anyway

serghei

Bellerin: No more Arsenal player
Cancelo: No more Valencia player
Semedo: Over hyped Portuguese
Ricardo: Do we want to negotiate with Porto?
Sidibe: Many consider him overrated,just signed for Monaco one year before and unlikely to sell him

It is time to accept that no ideal option in the market,and we can't stay put either. There is very few world class RB out there anyway

Tell me about it...

Even with Seri, we shouldn't sign him because he is African, and might be a 30-year-old player masquerading as a 25-year-old one.

If you want, you can find reasons to discredit everyone.

Is Danilo even that bad? He is really good offensively, world class crossing but poor defensively, still wouldn't have minded if we had him this season

Danilo would probably start for us.

Home of Barca Fans