Negative Thinking Cules

gatsu

It doesn't matter if real wins or not we are not winning la Liga we are too inconsistent, and we don't have any tactical certitude.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If Real Madrid wins today and we lose to Real Sociedad as expected next week, and if we lose the first leg of El Clasico we will be behind Real Madrid by 10 points. Imagine that.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
La Liga is far from over, but it is very clear that only Messi or Lady Luck will deliver it.

That is the most frustrating part. We rely on Messi to deliver every single game and there are no tactics and adjustments whatsoever. Results aside, we no longer play the beautiful football we used to play, we are lethargic and lazy as hell, playing with little passion and fire, really shameful.

I blame Luis Enrique.

gatsu

Like every fucking year after pep departure, it has always been Messi capable of winning us trophies with mediocre coaches and incompetent board. Truly the god of football.

El Flaco

I've no hopes for us to actually win any title this season.

I expect Real Madrid to steamroll us next week, sadly enough :(

DRUNKY

We are SIX points behind Real Madrid, having Piqué and Alba suffering from injures/pain, and Iniesta will not play any decent after the injury, I call a win for real.

PhilS

Although I agree with Lucho that it is way to early to talk about not being able to win La Liga, it must be admitted that so far this season, this has not looked like a team that is anywhere near consistent enough to compete for La Liga. But good enough to finish in the top 4.

Messi and Neymar are playing at a very high level, that is the good news. Production from Suarez is down, mainly because the ball is not getting to him. The team plays only 3 forwards, so injuries will be disastrous, and MSN will get tired.

Ter Stegen is looking better recently, but his season to date is nowhere near as good as Bravo last year. No keeper depth at all.

Pique has been fine, Masch has had a lot more problems than he did last year. Umtiti is usually hurt, Mathieu does not play. Alba is usually not available, Digne is clearly a step down from Alba. Sergi Roberto is not as good as Alves, and playing him every single game will not work over the whole season.

However, the big decline is in midfield. I blame Iniesta and Busquets getting older, and Lucho endlessly rotating while Iniesta is out, while overplaying Busquets. Maybe Gomes could play DM on this team. But with him playing further up the field, this will not be a top team. I think D. Suarez could do the Iniesta-replacement job, but only if he got much more consistent playing time.

Depth is poor, due to both lack of quality and the way Lucho uses the bench. Third or fourth place this year.

F

FlaFCB

Seems fitting to post here now... The state of this team isn't bad luck or sudden. This is the result of a whole year of bad coaching, bad signings, bad planning.
It's impressive those people call themselves pros, when I see stuff like that. Without Messi, I can't even imagine how even more worse we'd be doing right now.

Home of Barca Fans