Negative Thinking Cules

Icarium

Lifestealer
Without Iniesta and Messi barca are like a mid table team. Unbelievably bad. With Mats and Busi playing like that we won't win shit.

Bardh

Of course we all miss an important player when the team is losing but the Club has shown that they can win without him. I can't wait for him to get back though. Football is so much more fun with him. GOAT.

JerseyAddict

I am so affraid what will Lucho do next match... totaly lost confidence in him. I trusted he would learn something from last defeat but he did same shity mistake again. He reminds me on those stubborn coaches that think about themselves they are smarter than whole f* world. I won't compare him to our NT coach (because he is unbelieavable dumb coach) but some "brainfarth" decisions are similar.

El Flaco

Not that Iniesta got an knee injury [which was confirmed during Valencia game], I can't possibly see how we're gonna play well without him.

Especially in big games, moments where Iniesta more or less always makes fantastic performances.

I hope the team proves me wrong.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Not that Iniesta got an knee injury [which was confirmed during Valencia game], I can't possibly see how we're gonna play well without him.

Especially in big games, moments where Iniesta more or less always makes fantastic performances.

I hope the team proves me wrong.

I am worried too. How are we going to control matches without him. Particularly with Busi in worst form of his life and first Iniesta replacement (Gomes) looking like a lost child.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
We play like real madrid.

crying-waterfalls.gif

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
10 rounds behind us and I can say now that we aren't playing good football this season.

Granted, we miss some important players but so do others and there can be no excuses for displays like tonight against Granada.

Biggest reason we almost imploded entirely last season was fatigue of MSN. We are heading to same scenario again with Lucho unable to rest either of 3 against weakest team in the league while we play at Camp Nou.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
I hate this thread, but I can't really see us winning anything this season if things don't change fast... It's already one third of the season and there is absolutely no sign of good play...

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
I don't believe Lucho will learn or change anything.

I don't believe our midfield will improve.

I don't believe betting on MatS will prove the right choice.

I don't believe all 3 of MSN will hit top form all together for a long period of time.

I don't believe we'll win either LaLiga nor Champions League.

I don't believe.

SeloBarca

The team is just not as fun to watch anymore.
We play like RM did 2 years ago with only counters and front 3 doing everything.
Barcelonas beatiful posession football is a big reason why i love the team, and its almost gone.

Home of Barca Fans