Munir El Haddadi

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
That miss was bad but he had a good game. Involved in both Rakitic's and Neymar's 2nd goal and had some nice dribbles/linkups on that right side. He needs to pick up his form in terms of being clinical and fearless in front of goal but I have no doubt that he can do it. Was really unlucky with that right footed effort that nearly shaved the post as well. He also was crazy in defense today, tracking back all the way to our goal line early on to keep marking a player even when Alves was just jogging. This game highlighted his overall play and value to the system even if he wasn't a direct difference maker.

L

linetty

RKNy38r.gif

Tonykross

A quick glance and comparison of their wikipedia pages will detail exactly why this is the case.

And if anyone should go to the B team it's Pedro, who is at all times performing on a level lower than Munir.

@ Zangash

Your boy Munir missed a sitter with an open goal at his mercy, I'm sure you now understand it's "ok" for strikers to miss easy chances sometimes.

DinhoR10

He's 19 with 4 games under his belt, he's allowed to make as much mistakes as he wants this season once he keeps showing promise and improvement, which he has since poeple seem to think he's already a finished product, he must be on the right track.

Zangash

Banned
@ Zangash

Your boy Munir missed a sitter with an open goal at his mercy, I'm sure you now understand it's "ok" for strikers to miss easy chances sometimes.

I'm sure you're referring to me not being impressed by Dongou, and in response I should point out that Dongou is missing easy chances against teams Munir (And Adama) are casually able to destroy on a consistent basis while Munir is playing top flight football with the first team. The standards are different. If Munir wasn't obviously a B team player who is adjusting to playing two levels higher than he is used to we'd have his head for missing a chance like that, because it is never okay.

barcanuck

Again though his luck is not with him. Barely missed vs Grenada and now hits the post vs PSG. B-team time kid he's gotta get that confidence back by scoring and playing full games there.

Blaugrana Bull

HiiiPoWeR
I bet it will not. To me Munir seems to be someone who knows what to do to stay on his path. It was clear that he would not keep scoring like he did in the first game. It was simply a fairytale up to that day.
But the kid is still a vital part of the 1st team and will continue to develop. To take a shot like he did today you need a lot of confidence and trust in your abilities. He will score 1 or 2 more until Suarez is available and then we will all see how his season continues.

Home of Barca Fans