Munir El Haddadi

Zangash

Banned
Sure he has the final say in this. However, I just don't like the idea of other clubs keep showing up with a checkbook to lure our players like this. If we up the buy-out it will fend off some poachers.

And some Bayern fans think Munir can replace Robben in a year.

Aside from the laughter this produced in me at the sheer ridiculousness of the thought of Munir taking over for a player of Robben's class, Munir and Robben have absolutely nothing in common to suggest such a thing anyways.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Aside from the laughter this produced in me at the sheer ridiculousness of the thought of Munir taking over for a player of Robben's class, Munir and Robben have absolutely nothing in common to suggest such a thing anyways.

Within a year at that. :rofl1:

suckabov

Lemon curry?
And some Bayern fans think Munir can replace Robben in a year.

:lol:, so? Some Bayern fans are as deluded as anyone. They also use the "We have the player's mentor, PEP, coaching us" argument for each and every of Barça's youth players, regardless of whether they actually worked with Pep or not. They also said Rafa would join Bayen this summer because he would miss Thiago SO SO much and wanted to be "reunited" with Pep. And one of our resident Bayern fans wanted to tell us that the city of Munich offers a richer and more valuable cultural life (no offence). I could go on.

Munir's perspective at Bayern isn't much better than here, and Bayern with Sammer in charge of transfers will definitely go for Reus, Draxler etc before they make Munir a long-term replacement (in terms of transfers as well as playing time I'd say). Think of how then-wunderkind Shakiri ended up.

Last edited:

MagIX

Dat tap in he missed! If that was Pedro the meltdown would begin!

Yes, because Pedro is paid millions, he is not a 19y.o. without experience, and he should compete for a place with Messi, Neymar and Suarez.
But at the moment he is competing against a teenager and he is losing.

Last edited:

Alarcón

Dat tap in he missed! If that was Pedro the meltdown would begin! It's time for the kid to go to the B team.

Not at all, no one would score that one as the ball was behind him. And he's played better than Pedro this season which is a bit embarrassing.

Behrox

Vice President of FC Barcelona
Dat tap in he missed! If that was Pedro the meltdown would begin! It's time for the kid to go to the B team.
nope the fact that Munir keeps popping up in spaces to score is a big factor for our attack as defenders have no choice but to mark him aswell. His runs provide lapses in concentration of defenders from Messi and Neymar providing the space to make magic. The goals will eventually start coming

L

linetty

No meltdown because he's a newbie to senior football. Could've done better but the ball was passed behind him.

He was much better than Pedro again anyway

footyfan

Calma, calma
Actually was more disappointed with the other chance he missed on a Messi breakaway. Was expecting him to chip it like his first goal for Barca.

His defensive work was great today.

Home of Barca Fans