Munir El Haddadi

Givenchy

Meaning you, I or anyone else had zero clues about Paco blowing up at Dortmund like he has. And yet here we are with people either laughing at EV for sticking with Munir or raging at our club for selling Paco for pocket change, even though the very same people would've taken the money and ran a mere 3-4 months back.

I didn't say anything about Pacos form at Dortmund in this thread, when he was here in the little minutes he played he was okay, Munir on the otherhand is shite. i wanted both Paco and Munir sold IF we could of got a decent backup striker/ST who offered something different like aerial ability.

im not laughing at EV, i find it pretty infuriating tbh and he could end up setting this club back years if we allow him to make the decisions

Joan

Munir's contract was running out, wouldn't make us money. Seems like a choice any sensible board would make.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Helped changing the game tonight.

Well done. I think we got a future great winger in Munir.

Neeraj

Quite baffling what anyone could possibly see in him to want him in a top level team. He is just mediocre at pretty much everything. And he's weak and incredibly slow to boot. It's just...baffling.

Raketa10

He brings BALANCE together with Rafinha! :lol:These are two BALANCE guys! We should add Denis and have TRIPLE BALANCE!

Home of Barca Fans