Munir El Haddadi

FC433

Paco is not a bad player. We have to understand that he is a box forward, kind of like Icardi and Kane. Outside the box, these players cannot do much because they are very limited. They cannot get past players by dribbling. However, their strengths are their positioning and final touch.

JamDav1982

He plays for Barca, where with his profile and teammates surrounding him he should've been scoring buckload, but rarely even gets a shot on goal. Munir played for Alaves. Nuff said.

He has scored more goals for Barcelona and more goals away from Barcelona.

Paco has better goals record. Nuff said.

Neeraj

Don't know if we really plan to have Munir as our backup striker; if so, that's just terrible. As horrible as Suarez is, Munir on the pitch would be terrible. He's just not a very good player, nowhere close to the level that a backup striker for us needs to be at. I'd have Paco over him any day of the week (and I'm no fan of Paco).

FCBfan22

Now that we have 2 RWs (Dembele, Malcom) and 3 LWs (Suarez, Dembele and Coutinho), it's enough with experiments with strikers on RW. Sell both and get a tall plan B striker.

FCBfan22

Maybe Manđo, now that CR is at Juve? Maybe they'll sell. I guess it all depends how Allegri wants to play. If he wants to use 1 striker most of the time, one of Manđo and Fatguain might be for sale.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans