Munir El Haddadi

xXKonan

I thought maybe for sure his Barca career was over after he was sent out on loan to Valencia and Alaves. But now he's apart of Valverde plans and the club wants to give him a contract extension. While it's true that he can still leave Barca next year, it feels great that one of our loan moves worked out at least. :lol:

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
Nothing against him, but why do we need more forwards? Especially one who won't play because he has like 6 players ahead of him...

Trickykid

If Munir actually is staying, surely we're trying to offload Paco? Now that Malcom is here, it's not like Munir will get any winger minutes.
If it's between keeping Paco and Munir, I honestly don't really care a whole lot. Sure, the romatic in me says Munir, but I doubt he'll do any better than Paco if the prospect of playing is as bad as it was for Paco last season.

clemente

Everyone will know that we are trying to get rid of Paco and the best we will get is up to 5m or some another loan where we even pay the wages...

jairzinho

Munir as a second option to Saurez scares me. He can score some goals here and there but how many will he miss?. I prefer we keep Paco instead.

YodaMaster

I think Paco is actually better. Paco was great forward at Valencia where he had the chance to play. He doesn’t have this chance at Barca. He even was a starter and performing well with Spain NT at some point. BBZ will like that. :D

Home of Barca Fans