Munir El Haddadi

i_bleed_blaugrana

The thing is tho, he did it twice with Piqué lurking right behind him on both occasions, which is why he was so visibly pissed after the second miss. I think that pass was more intended to Piqué anyway, and Munir lashed at it.

I'm done with him though. Like it was just yesterday, it's been like this every time he's played. And I'll say that I think either Deulofeu or Halilovic would have had a field day with the kind of time Munir and Sandro have gotten, just saying.

Besides, it's almost beard time anyway. That'll be a nice Christmas present to us all :arda:

God Serena

He's hailed on all RM fans forums, and Roncero asked on chiringuito for a statue of him to be built in Bernabeu for avoiding that Pique manita .. lol :facepalm:

I can just imagine all the emotional turmoil you're in over Madrid fans celebrating losing 4-0 instead of 5-0. How dare they. This is all Munir's fault.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Munir is SHIT! I'm not even sure what we're discussing here, I can visualize his face perfectly when failed to head the ball for 1-0 against Villareal and almost ruined it for Alves too, same shit for 5th goal against Rayo where he almost ruined Neymar's pass to Suarez, and the 2 sitters from yesterday, and and and and and .... him and sandro are just out of their depth with the first team.

I was so happy yesterday when I saw the line-up and he wasn't in it, obviously Lucho, no matter how much he likes him knows he's not up for it.

Last edited:

Neymessi

What I am thinking is..what if rakitic was still injured and we would have to push roberto in mid and start munir in RM match.He could have really jeopardized the win.I was wishing that he started at first but thank god rakitic wasn't injured and he played.

J

Jamie Cal

Yeah, it hadn't even dawned me on how different things could'a been if we started him over Sergi. Thank fuck for that.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Kinda amazing too how Rakitic even got ready. I thought it was only mindtricks at first because they said he would be out for a month.

Kuchi

He obviously felt the pressure, the whole team was just superlative around him, he wanted to leave his mark on the game, but...

Again funny, how people complemented him for his contribution to our wins (penalty here and there, an assist), as little as that was and now his future at Barca is dead, because he wasted 2 chances at 4-0, in the classic

He's blocked, needs to find a way out of that state, if he has it in him, like Bob did.

At least he tries to help. Didn't really see much of Deulofeu, i admit i didn't follow him at Barca B, but the few times i saw him with the A team, all he did was try to shine, act selfish, rarely getting it right.

I'd take Munir over him.

But yea, he sucked vs. real, our worst player by comparison.

Last edited:

gasgas

What I am thinking is..what if rakitic was still injured and we would have to push roberto in mid and start munir in RM match.He could have really jeopardized the win.I was wishing that he started at first but thank god rakitic wasn't injured and he played.

but a good number of people here wanted munir to start on RW in an occassion where both messi and rakitic cant start

El Flaco

Years? S.Roberto is just playing his 3rd year with 1st team ,in his 1st season there were many here on his train hype and the whole "who cares about Thiago,we have Roberto" that was popular during Tata season
It was the 1st half of last season that most people were against him ,in 2nd half people thought he was doing gr8 as DM
And Roberto problem he wasn't doing anything special .but Munir has been awful

The majority on Barcaforum wouldn't be irritated on the board & Tito for letting the biggest talent since Messi leave Barca after the clause in Barcaforum. Robeto was nowhere as good as Thiago simply.

And Roberto's performances were more or less awful as well and many of us (including me) treated him like Douglas, Munir and other unpopular players on here.

Given to how well it ended for Roberto, it should be a lesson for not write off a young player quickly. That's what I try to say.

klc123

I can just imagine all the emotional turmoil you're in over Madrid fans celebrating losing 4-0 instead of 5-0. How dare they. This is all Munir's fault.

I think people are more upset that the most promising young attacking player we have to bring on cannot even hit re target from a sitter. If he hit it straight at the keeper I would have sympathy for him, because that would be a lack of confidence/experience. The fact that he couldn't even manage to get a shot on target, when he has enough space to control the ball and pick his spot, just shows he has no technical ability, and will most likely never be good enough for the barca shirt.

God Serena

I think people are more upset that the most promising young attacking player we have to bring on cannot even hit re target from a sitter. If he hit it straight at the keeper I would have sympathy for him, because that would be a lack of confidence/experience. The fact that he couldn't even manage to get a shot on target, when he has enough space to control the ball and pick his spot, just shows he has no technical ability, and will most likely never be good enough for the barca shirt.

The most promising attacking players we have are either banned our out on loan.

Home of Barca Fans