Munir El Haddadi

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Dude we won the game. He didn't come in and make mistakes which allowed Madrid to get back in the game. Honestly this whole Pique scoring the 5-0 means nothing in the grand scheme of things. We are clicking better than we ever have with Lucho's philosophy, and to me that matters the most. Yes Munir is struggling but I trust Lucho knows what to do with him.

Ok may be go die was harsh, sorry Munir, just go to fucking Stoke forever, "please".

F

Flavia

What would have happned if pique got the 5th goal yes it would have been amazing but he could have really rubbed it in possibly making the scenario a lot worse for himself. He already gets incrdible abuse from the capital and that would have give them even more reason to hate him. He had already done enough when they stopped with the booing

I don't care, doubt Pique does, either. They won't stop booing, anyway. It'd had been epic.

Damn you, Munir :neutral:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Oh, Pique scoring the 5th would had meant a lot. For all the shit he's been getting from the capital press and supporters, it would had been so good. Pique running around showing 5 fingers... Too bad it didn't happen.

Absolutely, it was the proverbial icing on the cake and Piqué, a true blaugrana culé, would've been the perfect one to celebrate it...He looked as pissed as I was at the moment

JamDav1982

Pique making it 5-0 would have been epic but Munir did nothing wrong in trying to finish the chance.

If he has anything about him he has to try and score there.

khaled_a_d

I must say I'm very ashamed to read such harsh words about Munir from some people. Don't forget that even Sergi Roberto (as an example) was a puching bag on Barcaforum and underperformed for years. Pretty too soon to calling Munir shit IMO...

For me, Munir's very capable of coming into so many good goalscoring positions and it's a pretty clear evidences that he possess high football IQ. Maybe his finishing isn't top notch, but he's just 20 year old and can still develop.

For Munir's sake, he should be loaned out to a La Liga club like Halilovic because he won't get the opportunity to develop himself with little playing time.

Years? S.Roberto is just playing his 3rd year with 1st team ,in his 1st season there were many here on his train hype and the whole "who cares about Thiago,we have Roberto" that was popular during Tata season
It was the 1st half of last season that most people were against him ,in 2nd half people thought he was doing gr8 as DM
And Roberto problem he wasn't doing anything special .but Munir has been awful .the guy waste his teammates works and worst part is that his finishing was actually his main strength that got him in the 1st team in the 1st place
For every S.Roberto there Jonathan Dos Santos and Jeffren too
I would agree that he should move on loan .could be the best for all parties involved

All that said ,I still trust Lucho ,he is the one who watches him everyday in training and he might sees things that tell him Munir could eventually get it

Pique making it 5-0 would have been epic but Munir did nothing wrong in trying to finish the chance.

That is something I would agree with ,Munir was just in a position as good as Pique and there was no reason for him to prefer to let Pique play it

F

Flavia

I don't think Munir did anything wrong. But if he had the vision to let the ball pass to Pique, he'd be hailed as a genius now, hahaha.

serghei

Munir didn't do anything wrong in terms of intention, but all of his shots in the game were awful, some would say even miss-hits. For a striker he has bad finishing skills.

God Serena

Munir didn't do anything wrong in terms of intention, but all of his shots in the game were awful, some would say even miss-hits. For a striker he has bad finishing skills.

Which is rather odd. At Juvenil A and even Barca B level he was absolutely lethal. Hell, even in preseason with the first team (Last season) and the start of the season, he was scoring goals and putting shots on target that really troubled the keeper or struck woodwork.

For that reason I'm inclined to think his issues are entirely confidence based. The more he misses, the more likely he is to miss again. Deadly spiral.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
His shooting technique used to be precise and powerful, bit like Van Persie's before he (Munir) debuted for Barca. Since then, he's been garbage in that area.

serghei

Yea, totally. Especially the miss that got Pique mad. That's an easy as cake right-foot finish normally. Just stick your right foot in that pass and it's a goal, the keeper doesn't have time to react. But he somehow crowded himself and used his left foot, which is not normal given the direction of the pass.

Is he usually bad with his right foot?

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
Yea, totally. Especially the miss that got Pique mad. That's an easy as cake right-foot finish normally. Just stick your right foot in that pass and it's a goal, the keeper doesn't have time to react. But he somehow crowded himself and used his left foot, which is not normal given the direction of the pass.

Is he usually bad with his right foot?

His right foot is non-existent, he even uses outside of his left foot to cross the ball from the right wing.

God Serena

His right foot is non-existent, he even uses outside of his left foot to cross the ball from the right wing.

Actually... no. He's scored many with his right foot. During the Juvenil A run that got him to the first team he was making passes that actually even seemed rather difficult- with his right foot. It's only after being promoted that he's suddenly unwilling to even give it a try.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
He's hailed on all RM fans forums, and Roncero asked on chiringuito for a statue of him to be built in Bernabeu for avoiding that Pique manita .. lol :facepalm:

Home of Barca Fans