Moussa Wague

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Concussions aren't taken seriously enough in football at all. So many times you see players going down and then wobbling only to come out again after a minute on the sidelines.

I want to see him on Thursday in the CDR, but only if he's fully cleared.

No fun being concussed.

xXKonan

DwYiLJ9WkAAWuU7.jpg

Trained with the first team today.

khaled_a_d

He's listed at 5'10, the same height as both Semedo and Roberto is.

Miranda is like 6'1 as well to give a reference.

He looks closer to Puig (1'68/5'6)) in terms of height, but every site out there including wiki/transferM/official website/fifa world cup list him at 1.77 so likely it is some weird angle

serghei

He looks closer to Puig (1'68/5'6)) in terms of height, but every site out there including wiki/transferM/official website/fifa world cup list him at 1.77 so likely it is some weird angle

Puig is more in the foreground. The distance between bottom of the picture and Wague's shoes is almost twice as big as the distance between bottom of the picture and Puig's shoes.

messi1995

It's his first game so I think he will start from the bench. I'm so excited to see him play. He looks like a baller and could be one of the best RB in the world. I can't wait and hopefully I won't be disappointed even tho it's his first game.

Devils

It's his first game so I think he will start from the bench. I'm so excited to see him play. He looks like a baller and could be one of the best RB in the world. I can't wait and hopefully I won't be disappointed even tho it's his first game.

Agreed.

Unbelievable player. Surely on route to being the best RB in the world in 2-3 years time.

xXKonan

Wague reminds me a bit of Semedo in terms of style.

But the question is can he turn into something both Semedo and Roberto couldn't do and both be a complete all-around Fullback that can fit the team very well? as in being good in defense and being reliable in the attack at the same time.

Havesaks

Wague reminds me a bit of Semedo in terms of style.

But the question is can he turn into something both Semedo and Roberto couldn't do and both be a complete all-around Fullback that can fit the team very well? as in being good in defense and being reliable in the attack at the same time.

I saw that too, the similarity. But then again his ball controlling is way better. He kinda has semedos speed and robertos ball control. Cant read a lot into those youtube-videos on positioning/off ball movement and decision-making, and we also need to see if he is able to transfer his traits to top level football. I still believe that he - even if he is the real deal - will get exposed because of lack of support from the miedfield. And Messi not playing a classic right wing is also a factor. If we buy de Jong and Rabiot (he can play right miefield right?) a lot of our problems in miedfield are solved and making it easier for wague to "ease" him into a starting role for our team.

xXKonan

Don't have a video yet but Wague just scored his first Barca B goal.

Edit Here we go.

[tw]1084492250783117312[/tw]

Home of Barca Fans