Most Underrated Player in the Modern Era

Temptation

Maybe also Benzema, his link-up with Cristiano and unselfishness has been one of the keys for Real madrids cl wins

He used to be underrated. Just transitioned into insanely overrated in the last few years. Amongst generational players his career looks like that of a 1 season wonder.

Pre 2020, likes of Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Aubameyang, Cavani were considered superior. Benzema was known as a meme player/'defensive striker' who missed chances for fun and was CR7's lackey.

Football fans have short memories.

Fati_Future_BallonDor

He used to be underrated. Just transitioned into insanely overrated in the last few years. Amongst generational players his career looks like that of a 1 season wonder.

Pre 2020, likes of Ibrahimovic, Aguero, Aubameyang, Cavani were considered superior. Benzema was known as a meme player/'defensive striker' who missed chances for fun and was CR7's lackey.

Football fans have short memories.

Oh yes he missed a lot of chances, that's why i only emphasised his unselfishness and link up :LOL:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I think Neymar after Barca time was also underrated by the most football fans, he had insane matches as a PSG player but because of his team he didnt get enough recognition

I think Neymar after Barca time was also underrated by the most football fans, he had insane matches as a PSG player but because of his team he didnt get enough recognition
I seen Barca fans compare him to Cristiano lol are you kidding me
According to barca fans ronaldo is a crap player who gets lucky and according to redcafe messi has xavi and iniesta even posthumously.Jesus football fans piss me off

Fati_Future_BallonDor

I seen Barca fans compare him to Cristiano lol are you kidding me
According to barca fans ronaldo is a crap player who gets lucky and according to redcafe messi has xavi and iniesta even posthumously.Jesus football fans piss me off
But only when he was at barca, most barcafans hated him for leaving barca which is understandable but they also began to speak about his performances

Dude even the biggest Messi fans recognize Ronaldo as a worldclass player in his prime, you are picking the 1% trolls :LOL:

But only when he was at barca, most barcafans hated him for leaving barca which is understandable but they also began to speak about his performances

Dude even the biggest Messi fans recognize Ronaldo as a worldclass player in his prime, you are picking the 1% trolls :LOL:
Messi is best player ever by far,Pele and Maradona fight for 2nd and Cristiano is best European player ever.

soul24rage

Welcome back old timer.

Friendly reminder to change your user name. We need Fati to be at his best this season.

Temptation

Welcome back old timer.

Friendly reminder to change your user name. We need Fati to be at his best this season.
Tbh I hate @Fati_Future_BallonDor 's username.

I want to call him something other than a name already existing as a Barca player.

It seems confusing when I refer to him coz it seems like I'm referring to Ansu Fati.

He needs a new username which isn't that of a player.

Home of Barca Fans