Most Painful Barca Memory

Ocurrente

i'm not sure, the 'pasillo' to real madrid was a very painful moment and the 'tamudazo' too. there are many other.

Last edited:

Fourteen

Monster Masch
Sitting in the Nou Camp for my first and only Clasico to date and watching Julio Baptista rifle in an early 1-0 lead which eventually won the game. Hugely frustrating considering that was the worst I've ever seen Barca play adding to the fact that i'd actually paid to go out there. Not really a "painful" memory, since football doesn't really do that to me, it's only a game. I get really excited when we do well, but when we do badly - ahwell.

Povikas

Brandon
hmmz..

Real Madrid 4-1 Barcelona

Tears filled my eyes

+

i think i was most pissed (threw glass at furniture) when the referee blew for keita a handball, before which bojaninov had scored. in the 2nd leg vs inter.

Last edited:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
losing to livershit :( like they freaking suck but i cant believe we sucked more than them :( i blame marquez :D

Peerd

Notorious Demagogue
Yep, now, the team we need to get revenge on is Liverpool, but that wont happen for awhile.

Lol. yeah. Liverpool won't be in the Champions League for a few years. They suck so much. But well what can you expect with their shit team?

Home of Barca Fans