Most Painful Barca Memory

barca96

i was only a fan since 1996.
so not that many things to note.
twice against chelsea, 1999 and 2005.
but the 2nd leg at camp nou, till this day is a top3 best football match ever!
and valencia in the following tie. we lost so badly at their ground.
for the return leg, we just couldn't stage a come back.
the stadium was dead and they even went against the rules and played some music to bring some noise.
sad sad night!

in the 2007, real betis and espanyol.
i remembered the real betis heart break so well cos the guy who crushed out title hopes was one of my new fav players, rafael sobis.
in the dying seconds.

and lastly the guard of honor to madrid.

F

Flavia

Mine is now the game today. Win the ucl at bernabeu would have been just awesome :(

Bilal Khan

Tito > Mou
guard of honor to Madrid followed by Mourinho running in Camp nou and Guardiola scratching his head in the background add to that the tons of calls i was getting on land line and cell from barca haters :(

ricknattery

I have suffered most of the moments that I have read on this post. I'll add one of my first bad memories, when I was about 9 or 10 years old and i was just becoming a Barca fan. It was in a Clasico in Camp Nou, I think it was in 1999 when Baul Gonzalez scored against us and we draw that game. The worst part was his celebration when he was telling the people in the stadium to shut up. That's when I started to hate Baul

barca96

I have suffered most of the moments that I have read on this post. I'll add one of my first bad memories, when I was about 9 or 10 years old and i was just becoming a Barca fan. It was in a Clasico in Camp Nou, I think it was in 1999 when Baul Gonzalez scored against us and we draw that game. The worst part was his celebration when he was telling the people in the stadium to shut up. That's when I started to hate Baul

ermm..why do u say "B"aul?
is that his real name?

Corb

Special 1, 2, 3, 4, 5...
Athens 94 definetely. I was young, but I remember all. The ahtletism track, the grass cut in circles, the benches made by simple chairs...

T

Topcat

Not signing up my all time favourite player Edgar Davids!

On a slightly more serious note, the defeat against Inter was hard to take. I was watching with Italian friends who, needless to say, rubbed it in a lot.

Just as dissapointing as the result to me, was the petulant behaviour of Busquets. What he did is not what Barca is about, and to see him cheat to get a former Barca player (though it shouldn't matter) sent off was somewhat nausiating.

JCCR_FCB

Barcelona, a Cidade Condal
As I said before, for me was that tragic night in Sevilla'86, final Cup of Champions against Steaua, loose in penalties... but the recent game against Inter in CL, also left his marks...

diegomessi

Anxiously waiting for the next match
Not signing up my all time favourite player Edgar Davids!

On a slightly more serious note, the defeat against Inter was hard to take. I was watching with Italian friends who, needless to say, rubbed it in a lot.

Just as dissapointing as the result to me, was the petulant behaviour of Busquets. What he did is not what Barca is about, and to see him cheat to get a former Barca player (though it shouldn't matter) sent off was somewhat nausiating.

He saved our asses in the second half of 03-04.....

10Messi10

True Barcelonista
1. Semi final 2nd leg UCL 1-0 lost to manchester united
2. semi final 2nd leg UCL against inter..knocked out after the players tried hard to win it
& mourinho provocation to the crowd in nou camp after that game..i will never forgive him :cussing:
(but i'm proud to be barca fan after seeing the nou camp atmosphere..outstanding!! :thumbsup2:)

Home of Barca Fans