Miralem Pjanic

Vilarrubi

He improves our Squad and gives us an edge. And he is better than Pjanic. We need a midfielder, we lost two players who started a lot last season. And added a young inexperienced midfielder. Not enough, already we were weak in midfield now we are even more so. How are we supposed to compete for CL with this. If it is going to cost then so be it, it is better gamble than spending 140m on Dembele which lot of people were okay with.

+ 1 the midfield has been our issue in the CL and at other times for the past 3 seasons..we need to buy someone.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Yes I agree with that, but if we paid 80 mill+ I feel it's too much. 50 mill I would take him

80m is a lot but the situation sometimes demands us to pay higher than the players worth. But yeah club might not see it that way. In the end we will end up with no one and have to struggle in CL. Only hope is all our players give their best this season then we are capable. Let's hope for the best.

Andrew M

80m is a lot but the situation sometimes demands us to pay higher than the players worth. But yeah club might not see it that way. In the end we will end up with no one and have to struggle in CL. Only hope is all our players give their best this season then we are capable. Let's hope for the best.

If we don't sign the right midfielder I think Arthur will have to do very well.

vlad

Im suprised people have high opinion about pjanic, he isnt that good, surely not better then rakitic

FCBfan22

Go balls to the wall for De Jong and wrap the buys for this summer.

Then concentrate on sales. Vidal, Rafinha, Gomes and Marlon need to be sold.

Home of Barca Fans