Miralem Pjanic

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
I'm just going to tell myself it's another BS rumour for now. The majority of his season highlights are freekicks and set-pieces. Won't be taking any of those here. His passing is great, but we need much more than that. Not an inconsistent midfielder with a low work rate.

khaled_a_d

Really? Hmm, I just don't recall reading us showing any interest in Pogba, not even once recently.

Signing him will be an extremely tall order, not only do we have to persuade Juventus with an extremely high transfer fee, we will also have to placate Pogba and his fat rat agent with an extremely high salary, not to mention competitions from Real Madrid, Manchester United and others.

If it is 2017 summer it will be easier
This summer Juve doesn't want to sell under any circumstances .
Pogba doesn't want to play for Manu anyway,and RM will have their ban.doubt City will go for him with Pep there and we can easily win a bidding war with Chelsea IMHO.

F

Flavia

Really? Hmm, I just don't recall reading us showing any interest in Pogba, not even once recently.

Signing him will be an extremely tall order, not only do we have to persuade Juventus with an extremely high transfer fee, we will also have to placate Pogba and his fat rat agent with an extremely high salary, not to mention competitions from Real Madrid, Manchester United and others.

Forgot he signed Braida to get Pogba? There was real interest from Barto. Until elections. After he won, md had some covers with Pogba again. But with arda here, signing pjanic would make that difficult. Unless they'd sell arda next summer.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
If it is 2017 summer it will be easier
This summer Juve doesn't want to sell under any circumstances .
Pogba doesn't want to play for Manu anyway,and RM will have their ban.doubt City will go for him with Pep there and we can easily win a bidding war with Chelsea IMHO.

I certainly hope this part is true. But his fat rat agent might have some incentives to cash in on him with the maximum transfer fee by sending him to Real Madrid before their ban.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
We were very interested last summer. Braida and Soler even went to Turin to negotiate, but we got our 80M bid rejected.

image.jpg

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Forgot he signed Braida to get Pogba? There was real interest from Barto. Until elections. After he won, md had some covers with Pogba again. But with arda here, signing pjanic would make that difficult. Unless they'd sell arda next summer.

Sorry Flavia, I burst out laughing when I read that sentence. :p Braida, yeah, I still have no idea what that man does all day and why he deserves to be on our payroll.

F

Flavia

Sorry Flavia, I burst out laughing when I read that sentence. :p Braida, yeah, I still have no idea what that man does all day and why he deserves to be on our payroll.

Hahaha, it is funny indeed. But look above, ThwiX's post. That's the reason Barto had to hire Braida, anyway.

ThwiX

Best midfielder around
Different positions. Pjanic is an attacking midfielder and will be playing more behind their strikers. If anything, I think this makes it even more likely for him to stay. Juve will really be fighting for the CL next season with these signings.

Home of Barca Fans