Mexico

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Good victory! feels good after loosing to them with a B/C team in the copa america lol

Blue Demon

Was listening to the radio this morning and they said Chepo de la Torre guaranteed Olympic gold. Even though they're not qualified yet. Don't like that guaranteeing since Hugo did it also I think.

Blue Demon

The kiss of death..

Heck yeah it is the kiss of death. The actions of the Mex National team frustrates me a lot. Yet it makes me laugh too, knowing what will come of it.

Makes me wonder what the FMF is planning to focus on now.

Next game is coming soon.

Blue Demon

Game today versus Colombia. Worried about Falcao. At least I heard Torrado isn't playing (I hope he isn't). Still I hope to see Dos Santos Bros. play together tonight.

FCB_M3

I can't feel ma face!
Bit disappointed, idk why we took out JDS and why vela wasn't called up :( oh well Colombia deserved it..

Blue Demon

Chepo is already making me want to throw something at the monitor. Haven't read any of his usual after game excuses.

I thought JDS wasn't finding himself. Had a few mistakes. But played okay. Gio wasn't there and Hernandez didn't close. Marquez, even though I like him, he has to move on.

They did get cocky and Los Cafeteros ruled the field since the middle of the first half.

Vela I think is having problems with Chepo. The usual player-coach butting heads storyline was played this week in the media, much like Nery Castillo was with the former DT. Didn't read any of it but from the interviews I got that feeling.

Falcao was a beast amongst a timid defense. Hats off to Colombia.They deserved it. Gonna have to drink some aguardiente instead of tequila this week.

Blue Demon

Uh oh. Friendly scheduled. Brazil v Mexico at Cowboys Stadium in Dallas on June 3.

Will be good for them to get in with a powerhouse.

Blue Demon

Mexico U23 are in the pre-olympic tourney. Going against the Canada on Saturday in the semi-final. Afterward it's either El Salvador or Honduras. El Salvador beat the U.S. so I think they might a surprise for Honduras and whoever makes it through to the finals.

They almost have made Chepo's prediction true by making it to the Olympics.

Home of Barca Fans