Mesut Ozil

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
ive said it before.
he should prove himself at bayern first, not that bayern is not a top club, but it should serve as a stepping stone.
and we are congested at midfield atm. and barcelona's favorite son hasn't even returned home yet

One word... CRAP

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Wow. I just read in another thread that Xavi had just under 30, I think (goldfish memory). That is very impressive.

30 is outstanding. I just double checked at transfermarkt.de and it is indeed exactly 30 at his club. Xavi btw 'only' had 18 with Barca last season.

IbraFTW

Bazinga!
30 is outstanding. I just double checked at transfermarkt.de and it is indeed exactly 30 at his club. Xavi btw 'only' had 18 with Barca last season.

Would you please share the link? I just checked at transfermarkt.de, and it shows 17 league assists, 29 in all competitions.

barca96

ozil will fulfill his contract at bremen.
i think he should leave now though.
at least they can make some money off him

Trequartista

The good
Good for the German NT not good enough for Barca....

He has the potential to be a superb player,I know that you despereatly need Cesc like me but Cesc has still 5 years on his contract,The Relations between Arsenal and Barca is the worst in Europe so Ozil wont be a bad idea if we sign him for now but if we sign him and loan him back that would be a bad idea because we should wait until we see what will Cesc do in the 2011 summer.

Home of Barca Fans