Mesut Ozil

shann

Xavi es mi hombre
hahahaha

kinda like us with left backs and world beaters

yeah but we don't have 1456789 LBs. RM has like, a dozen MFs now: guti, kaka, xabi, rafa, granero, gago, drenthe, lass, diarra, canales, pedro & di maria

but guti's going out so....just 11.

barcetia

Mikrofonkåt
yeah but we don't have 1456789 LBs. RM has like, a dozen MFs now: guti, kaka, xabi, rafa, granero, gago, drenthe, lass, diarra, canales, pedro & di maria

but guti's going out so....just 11.
drenthe, gago, diarra(s), guti out..

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Drenthe is linked with Stuttgart, maybe as part of the deal for Khedira. Khedira however stated that his future is uncertain, after having an apparently good talk with his current coach Gross.

C

Cesc tastic

Please dont take this the wrong way but I hope you dont sign Ozil, I don't think he is good enough to play enough for you at the moment, and would be to his detriment so much so that I predict if you do sign him ou will resell him within 3 seasons

Metaphysical

Bomb Dropper
He was an unknown to me before the WC. Can he grow into the sort of creative midfielder Cesc is? He reminds me of Iniesta more than a Xavi or Cesc sort of player. Can he play tiki-taka football--would he fit in with the attacking style Barça has?

no.

his mode of play is too similar to messi's.

it'd be an awful signing.

Zincubus

Banned
I reckon we should get Ozil if we aren't going for Cesc now.

We were short on midfielders last year and now we've sold Ya YA as well !!!!

Madrid are getting ever stronger . Jose IN , Maicon and Ashley Cole reported to be pretty certain to join soon as well.

Co0ter

I reckon we should get Ozil if we aren't going for Cesc now.

We were short on midfielders last year and now we've sold Ya YA as well !!!!

Madrid are getting ever stronger . Jose IN , Maicon and Ashley Cole reported to be pretty certain to join soon as well.

Ancelloti said Ashley Cole isn't going anywhere and I read a few days ago Madrid stopped pursuing Maicon. All I've seen them officially sign so far is Di Maria, who I like a lot but it will be interesting how they use him (Mourinho, a defensive coach running the most expensive team and goal-hungry fans in the world will be interesting as well). Why would we sign an offensive midfielder after you stressed yourself we sold Yaya? I dont think Adriano was brought in to play DM, although I actually think he'd do a pretty good job (he's always played well against us). He'd certainly be a lot better than Keita as DM, Sergi too. Anyway, all we needed was a DM and new, hopefully younger/proven CB (Thiago Silva would of been perfect but he loves Ac Milan for some reason). Ozil = not needed. Ozil = not the future. Cesc = future, wait another year.

Last edited:

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Still relatively early in a WC summer for transfers to be done & dusted just yet...I don't agree, btw, that Özil is too similar to Messi

Trequartista

The good
Please dont take this the wrong way but I hope you dont sign Ozil, I don't think he is good enough to play enough for you at the moment, and would be to his detriment so much so that I predict if you do sign him ou will resell him within 3 seasons

If we sign him,Cesc will stay ar Arsenal for another 3 years,You should pray for this deal to be sorted.

Home of Barca Fans