Mesut Ozil

M

MessiCam

I'd say they were on a par as regards skill and ability but different .. Coutinho is more suited to our needs than Ozil I'd suggest but I'd have the German ahead of Hazard or Erikson tbh

Even if I were to agree that Coutinho and Özil are on par skill wise I’d still argue that Özil is better suited to us because of his incredible passing game and his ability to maintain possession.

Signing Coutinho for the money being talked about is absolutely crazy. He has flashes of brilliance but they’re few and far between. I’m totally against his signing.

Zincubus

Banned
For what it's worth .... Ozil after two man of the match performances ...... tonight he made two assists for the second and third goals and scored the 4th himself ---- all in a 4 minute period. !!!

Yannik

The 1st assist to Giroud was really nice, something he'd have done in his debut Madrid season.

[gfy]WeirdLittleCalf[/gfy]

Last edited:

Yannik

They always have this phases when they play some of the most fantastic football out there and usually Özil or Alexis are the center of it. But out of experience they will not keep it up until the end of the season. If they do keep it up until January though, then I can see Wenger wanting to keep Özil till the end of the season because CL start money alone €30m or so. Probably a lot more these days in PL.

ASordidGod

I fancy Arsenal fo top 4 but that's it. As for Ozil, I like him as a player, and for free it would seem worth a punt. However, I worry he'd take up same positions as Messi. Priority absolutely has to be a controlling CM, and a FW/Winger for Messi to link with. Griezman maybe, though my dream would be Martial. Bring Thiago back as well and we're unstoppable. ;)

Zincubus

Banned
I fancy Arsenal fo top 4 but that's it. As for Ozil, I like him as a player, and for free it would seem worth a punt. However, I worry he'd take up same positions as Messi. Priority absolutely has to be a controlling CM, and a FW/Winger for Messi to link with. Griezman maybe, though my dream would be Martial. Bring Thiago back as well and we're unstoppable. ;)
Martial would be a masterful signing but Jose says he's Uniteds most improved player so he's going nowhere I'd say

Givenchy

Martial would be interesting but imo hes a level below Dembele and Mbappe, would rather get a Griezmann at this stage

Xaviniesta

Hopefully we get him (instead of overpriced Coutinho) so we can see these two beasts pair up again one last time

CIReMZFWwAAsWYR.jpg

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans