Mesut Ozil

Raki13

Cannot believe they are honestly thinking about this clown , another ridiculous signing that is nowhere near good enough. Hopefully its usual media rubbish.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
We said the same thing about Paulinho . . .

Well, for all we know he could very well turn out to be a bum! Remember his best performances have all been against minnows. The only sort-of-a-big team he played well against was Athletic who are 16th on the table!!

For all the comparison with Keita (I have done that too, he very much does resemble his gameplay) Paulinho probably could never be a good starter for our gameplay, despite being able to help the team coming off the bench!

And the comparison (Ozil & Paulinho) does not make sense either considering that Paulinho, a starter for Brazil NT who are probably the favorites to win the WC, has never played for a top club. So, it is safe to assume that he would at least give his 100% and more playing for one even if he didn't fit like a glove. Ozil on the other hand was shipped off from a top team because he's a lazy ass and is accused of the same even in his current team so we cannot expect even the effort from him!!

Last edited:

Neeraj

This is the sort of lazy, convenient signing that this board is wont to do. Just ask yourselves, how many on here would want this signing in the summer?

xXKonan

MD wrote an article not to long ago saying Segura was the one who was pushing Ozil the most, apparently he likes him more than Coutinho and Robert is the one who's pushing for Coutinho instead. Robert might get a lot of shit but I would rather him be in charge of the transfers than Segura no question.

FCBfan22

MD wrote an article not to long ago saying Segura was the one who was pushing Ozil the most, apparently he likes him more than Coutinho and Robert is the one who's pushing for Coutinho instead. Robert might get a lot of shit but I would rather him be in charge of the transfers than Segura no question.

+1

Sometimes I get the feeling that Robert is the only one on our board, who knows what he's doing.

serghei

What the fuck? You can get Ozil if he's free and if he doesn't ask a huge salary and if he doesn't want a very long contract. But it's never an issue of Ozil vs Coutinho. Coutinho is better, younger, and works harder. There is no quality Ozil has and Coutinho doesn't, while the opposite is not true.

M

MessiCam

What the fuck? You can get Ozil if he's free and if he doesn't ask a huge salary and if he doesn't want a very long contract. But it's never an issue of Ozil vs Coutinho. Coutinho is better, younger, and works harder. There is no quality Ozil has and Coutinho doesn't, while the opposite is not true.

Özil is way better than Coutinho. It’s not even a contest.

Jenks

£20m is peanuts in today's football market. A decent acquisition for a club like Barcelona I think.

El Gato

Villarato!
Ozil - the master of disappearance, 4th king of instagram and facebook, ego too big for his boots, sporting the 2nd best sugardaddy in football, and a great final pass which you can rely on through about 60% of the season. I suppose there are pros and cons. Cons outweighing the pros in the context of his move to Barca I reckon, but you never know. Depends if Messi would be upset he'd have to revert back to a ball receiver as opposed to a driving engine.

Still surprises me how people want this sort of personality on their teams.

te amo barca

Blaugrana al vent
The thing is we have only two creative outlets in the entire team, Messi and Iniesta. Ozil would be a huge gamble, but for 20m I would take the risk.

Home of Barca Fans