Men’s shortlists for FIFA Ballon d’Or 2013 revealed

F

Flavia

Bd4rWg-CIAELJG-.jpg:large

Anyone have the rankings for all the nominees? (i.e. 1. ronaldo 2. messi 3. ribery 4. Ibra 5. Neymar etc...)

Top-10 Ballon d'Or 2013:
1 Ronaldo
2 Messi
3 Ribery
4 Ibrahimovic
5 Neymar
6 Iniesta
7 Van Persie
8 Robben
9 Bale
10 Pirlo

S2K1985

Chatbot
What a shitstorm in Germany. And according to german SKY, Ribery left the building by the backdoor just after CR7 won

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
What a shitstorm in Germany. And according to german SKY, Ribery left the building by the backdoor just after CR7 won

Really? Any pictures or footage showing that? It would be awesome.

And any remarks from the koenig of the allianz on CR7 winning?

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Really? Any pictures or footage showing that? It would be awesome.

And any remarks from the koenig of the allianz on CR7 winning?
He has more important things to worry about, his tax issues got a bit more intense today.

(You do mean Hoeness, don't you?)

I know it's bad but I like how the winds are shifting for CR in the (German) media. There was way too much ass-kissing in the past few months.

Last edited:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
He has more important things to worry about, his tax issues got a bit more intense today.

(You do mean Hoeness, don't you?)

I know it's bad but I like how the winds are shifting for CR in the (German) media. There was way too much ass-kissing in the past few months.

Nah, Ribery.

What happened to Hoeness today? Do tell please. :p

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Nah, Ribery.

What happened to Hoeness today? Do tell please. :p

Nothing much happened, but a lot of papers reporting more juicy details about his tax case, apparently he will be charged with seven counts. That and Ribery losing, not the best of publicity for Bayern going into 2014.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Proud of Messi and how he handled himself. Not only is he a better footballer but he also proved he's a bigger man.

This will only spur him on and end up being a blessing for FCB.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

btw, what do you guys think about the Fifa Pro XI?

To be more precise, do you think Alves, Ramos, Xavi, Iniesta are deservingly part of it instead of Alaba, Dante, Gündogan, Schweinsteiger/Martinez?

Home of Barca Fans