Men’s shortlists for FIFA Ballon d’Or 2013 revealed

zanela

Its preposterous how the biggest player in the game The fans 've no say in these awards. I propose a FIFA fans player/team of the Year. And whilst it runs the risk of the likes of Jonathan creating multiple acc. just to ensure a CR7 victory, or perhaps CR7 himself :)p), it'd still be more credible than the current clueless majority putting in some random names, and basing votes on their whims.

suckabov

Lemon curry?
Its preposterous how the biggest player in the game The fans 've no say in these awards. I propose a FIFA fans player/team of the Year. And whilst it runs the risk of the likes of Jonathan creating multiple acc. just to ensure a CR7 victory, or perhaps CR7 himself :)p), it'd still be more credible than the current clueless majority putting in some random names, and basing votes on their whims.

:lol: True.

Daemul

previously known as Jonathan28

Come-at-me-bro-anteater.png

Chainsaw

Killahead
Pele won the Prick's d'Honneur award. What an indeed worthy name for him. Followed by the prick of the year, player of the year by two months Ronaldo!

C

carefree

my World XI would have been Neuer - Lahm - T.Silva - Dante - Alaba - Iniesta - Gundogan - Ribery - Messi - Ronaldo - Ibrahimovic

Home of Barca Fans