Mehdi Benatia

Der Kaiser

Its just so damn frustrating that he was bought for cheap last summer and now we´d have to pay probably double the amount.

Catorce

Cruijff's Heir
I'd pay that without a doubt. I don't think there is a better option for that money. Mangala is more expensive, Luiz and Hummels would cost as much but are clearly not as suited for Barcelona compared to Benatia.

Last edited:
F

FCBblaug

I'd pay that without a doubt. I don't think there is a batter option for that money. Mangala is more expensive, Luiz and Hummels would cost as much but are clearly not as suited for Barcelona compared to Benatia.

:zubi:

I

instinct

I'd pay that without a doubt. I don't think there is a better option for that money. Mangala is more expensive, Luiz and Hummels would cost as much but are clearly not as suited for Barcelona compared to Benatia.

This but also agree with FCBblaug => :zubi:

Egert

Estonian Culé
Roma defender Medhi Benatia looks set to sign a renewal contract, ending speculations of him joining Barcelona.

F

FCBblaug

Roma defender Medhi Benatia looks set to sign a renewal contract, ending speculations of him joining Barcelona.

Why oh why????
We have to settle for crumbs in the form of david luiz/mats hummels,
:angry:

Last edited:

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona

According to a site called Forzaitalianfootball who are quoting Tuttomercatoweb.

Hmmmm....

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Roma nevertheless wants to keep him, but they are so good at discovering new talent, it's amazing, first Marquinhos, now Benatia, we shouldn't buy Benatia, we should lure their scouts!!!

Home of Barca Fans