Mehdi Benatia

Cule4life

The Culest
The awkward moment when Mehdi turns out to be a Berber and not Arab :pep:

tumblr_lxwnq6pOlz1r3ovdbo1_250.gif

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Bayern last season had the most scoring team and the best defensive team, they conceded less than 20 goals the entire season

Bayern this, Bayern that, Bayern this. If you'd read my post it spells out what I'm talking about. Not creating triangles and helping each other out (and our forwards being careless with dribbles) causes us to lose the ball in midfield all the time when our wing backs and CM's are high up the pitch AND than not pressing / closing down fast and hard = counter with 2, 3 or 4 players against 2-3 of ours. Bayern's back 4 are not better, it's what they do to prevent their opposition to get the ball in a dangerous position - first of all they are much more careful with the ball and if they lose it they freaking close down, press, hard and fast before situation gets out of control. Go watch some youtube video of Pep's tactics, just putting Benatia + Silva instead of Pique and Masch would change almost nothing when all other things stay the same.

Galning

Bayern this, Bayern that, Bayern this. If you'd read my post it spells out what I'm talking about. Not creating triangles and helping each other out (and our forwards being careless with dribbles) causes us to lose the ball in midfield all the time when our wing backs and CM's are high up the pitch AND than not pressing / closing down fast and hard = counter with 2, 3 or 4 players against 2-3 of ours. Bayern's back 4 are not better, it's what they do to prevent their opposition to get the ball in a dangerous position - first of all they are much more careful with the ball and if they lose it they freaking close down, press, hard and fast before situation gets out of control. Go watch some youtube video of Pep's tactics, just putting Benatia + Silva instead of Pique and Masch would change almost nothing when all other things stay the same.

Word.

G

Gascav

I agree

I

instinct

Don't think that Roma will sell him for a good price. He came last summer and has a contract 'till 2017. And if one of our bids is reported in the media, PSG will join in because ''Alex is aging''

coura

Banned

Agree

Muttu

If we dont catch this one, we will be kicking ourselves. Just like missing out on Silva back in 2011. I really hope the board is gonna make an effort in the summer for this guy.

Home of Barca Fans