Maxwell

JALJM

Just One Game, people!!!
Though hopefully the Abidal-bashers will be quiet for a couple weeks now.

jairzinho

What do all the Maxwell fans like BarcaLakers or whatever you name is have to say about his performance tonight...???...:hmmm:

Necro Spaaw

NeSaVlaDiV
you really are annoying jarzinho, do you ever have anything good to say about anything or you're just looking for flaws?
I tought Maxwell did alright today, you can tell he is gelling with the team and will further improve without a doubt, you lot just need to give him his time.. he played, wat.. 2 games?
He is a good asset to the squad and just let him spend some time with the team and then judge. He has good vision and the nerve to put some defence-mobbling passes to his wingers. and we are yet to see his performance when he is paired with Iniesta at his side, so you seriously need to back off rite now.

jairzinho

why are you so fuckin touchy Necro...jeez..???..this was meant for the Abidal haters..they know who they are...if you're offended well thats not my problem !!....i am not looking for Flaws....the fact is Maxy played shit tonight...there is no hiding that...i'm not saying he is shit as a player...cuz he has played some good football in the preseason and was exceptional down the left against Bilbao in super cup....so what !!

Evil

Shabazz
He wasn't that bad. He had a few misplaced passes, but otherwise a good performance going forward and defending. Hope his injury isn't that serious.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Personally, I thought Maxwell was the worst player for Barca tonight...A distant second would be Biscuit

S

SkyBlue

Not one of his best games, actually thought he was the worst player yesterday. But I just think he needs some more time, of what I have seen of him before he is a good player. Wheter he is better than Abildal or not remains for me to decide on.

Home of Barca Fans