Maxwell

Galning

Editor in chief

mullet-on-the-beach.jpg

I only posted that to get some stupid ass picture like this :D

Great pic hahaha :lol:

el tren

Adolfo Valencia
Really good performance by Maxwell last night. Quick, agile and a very nice workrate. And the right passes on top of that. Didnt remember him flanking a lot, but i guess there werent real opportunities to do so.

Rating him defensively is still though after a single match were the opponent was so inactive. Maybe hes lacking there a bit compared to Abidal. Could be in the end a tactical choice with regards to the opponent whether to pick Abidal or Maxwell for the starting 11.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Really good performance by Maxwell last night. Quick, agile and a very nice workrate. And the right passes on top of that. Didnt remember him flanking a lot, but i guess there werent real opportunities to do so.

Rating him defensively is still though after a single match were the opponent was so inactive. Maybe hes lacking there a bit compared to Abidal. Could be in the end a tactical choice with regards to the opponent whether to pick Abidal or Maxwell for the starting 11.

Too early for me to rate him as well. But from what I saw I think that Maxwell and Abidal are on the similar level. We have two solid left-backs who can be rotated or, as you said, be played depending on our opponents and tactics.

Quash

Ricky Martin clone
Much love to our new left back, happy birthday to him. May he have many great times at Barca :004:

Home of Barca Fans