Maxwell

FCBNOF

Momo un Bello Uomo
His appearance on the pitch (apart from height) is similiar to that of Messi when he had longer had, and now that he's got 19 there is surely going to be some flashbacks!

jairzinho

ok..i've been very supportive of Eric but tonight i finally saw why Maxwell is really good and is probably going 2 put Eric on the bench for lots of games this season (if he can keep up tonights performance though)..i mean he was really impressive and this is probably his best display thus far in a Barca shirt...but i still love eric and he is goin 2 be needed for tough away games in CL....but for now Maxwell is looking really good....keep it up Maxy !!!!!..:yes::yes:

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
abidal is better definsively and should be used to protect a lead but maxwell is much better overall

Evil

Shabazz
LOL, I just read that a few hour ago, the guy obviously didn't watch the match. If we're going to consider this match then Maxwell > Abidal.

yusuf

Yusuf Islam
you gotta remember its only 1 match so we have to see him play over the course of a couple games and against better opposition than a depleted bilbao squad but it looks good soo far

Editor in chief

mullet-on-the-beach.jpg

Home of Barca Fans