Mavericky Puig

vegitot

It was mostly the same with the rest of the bunch, but that is kind of a point. Was average in an average performance. Nothing really good or extraordinary about his cameo bar few sharp touches. Didn't help turn the match nor provided his usual impulse. So yeah, not bashing him as one can't expect more.

Could say he did nothing as expected? :lol:

Kidding there, go slow on me.

This is Ronaldo 2014 or 2016 Champion league final performance.

serghei

It isnt worth the risk if aim is to make final.

Not sure what changes could have made anyway.

They have a number of days until Real game and one more than Real do.. if qualify.

The players if rest for Cup could have one game in the next 11 days.

Cup game is actually very important. I'd rather have some starters in that game to avoid a bad surprise like we were close last year vs Ibiza, or like Atletico this season.

JamDav1982

Cup game is actually very important. I'd rather have some starters in that game to avoid a bad surprise like we were close last year vs Ibiza, or like Atletico this season.

Well dont be upset if likes of Puig is on bench.

Barca fringe players should play cup regardless.

Gnidrologist

Are these "cocky" quotes really his or made up by you guize? If the former, lol, great attitude, but will probably be permabenched by the Cowperson. :D

Joan

The club obviously values Supercopa so no surprises we went with a stronger lineup.

Think it's good we've got to play the final. Especially if it's a Clasico.

JamDav1982

The club obviously values Supercopa so no surprises we went with a stronger lineup.

Think it's good we've got to play the final. Especially if it's a Clasico.

If Koeman put out fringe team today and lost in order to then play first team vs Cornella folk would be going ballisitic about 'lack of winning mentality' etc.

Just find reasons to complain no matter what.

serghei

If Koeman put out fringe team today and lost in order to then play first team vs Cornella folk would be going ballisitic about 'lack of winning mentality' etc.

Just find reasons to complain no matter what.

Who said play first-team vs Cornella? You're starting to add your own narrative again. If you're referring to my comment I said some starters to avoid a surprise.

Copa is a much more valuable trophy than this Supercopa. We need to win it this season.

JamDav1982

Who said play first-team vs Cornella? You're starting to add your own narrative again.

So how should Koeman have approached it?

Not first team for either game and mix of starters fringe players for all three if got to that?

You are the one adding narratives by assuming I am responding to you and not how folk would react to order of importance and picking holes in whatever Koeman does.

Home of Barca Fans