Mavericky Puig

Gnidrologist

Fair point. Puig is more aggressive than your classical CM. He likes to push forward and risky between the lines passes and trough balls. Good thing that he ALSO CAN play as CM. He has excellent skills for both. It's up to coach in which profile he be used. I believe he would be an upgrade for our starting line up in current times, whatever his position.

Last edited:

tacticvarium

Koeman: "The club felt that we needed to rejuvenate. You can now see that in the team. Fati, who is 17 years old. We have Pedri, 17, who gets his chances. Ronald Ara?jo is 21. Trinc?o comes on a lot and is 20. And have Dest who's 19. These are all players for the future."

I doubt Alena and Puig will get any meaningful minutes this season except for the early stage of CdR.
It looks like Koeman doesn't rate them at all lol

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I doubt Alena and Puig will get any meaningful minutes this season except for the early stage of CdR.

I think he was just speaking about the players who have played so far. Season is long and congested, we will see.

George_Costanza

Puig: ?It is true that if I do not have minutes with the club, it will be very difficult to go to the Euros (with Spain). I think that at Barca I will end up having minutes and some opportunities and will be able to go to the Euros,? Puig explained to Marca.

?Yes, I am optimistic (of minutes), otherwise I would not have stayed at Barca.

?At Barca I want to succeed, claim a position and I don?t see any other way. I?m very happy in Barcelona, ​​I have my family, I think I?ll end up playing.

?A tough conversation? No, it wasn?t tough.

?At no point has Koeman let me know that I would not have time. He trusts me and I think he will give me opportunities to show my potential and show that I can play for this great club.?

tacticvarium

Puig: ?It is true that if I do not have minutes with the club, it will be very difficult to go to the Euros (with Spain). I think that at Barca I will end up having minutes and some opportunities and will be able to go to the Euros,? Puig explained to Marca.

?At Barca I want to succeed, claim a position and I don?t see any other way. I?m very happy in Barcelona, ​​I have my family, I think I?ll end up playing.

?At no point has Koeman let me know that I would not have time. He trusts me and I think he will give me opportunities to show my potential and show that I can play for this great club.?

Anyone would say that regardless of true situations. La Masia kids usually have blind faith in this club and somehow believe they are different from the kids who previously failed to make it here. Their lack of objective view gives them false hope until it's too late.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

I love the mentality of our La Masia kids like Riqui, THIS is what makes our club great

fergus90

Spain?s U21 looked kinda underwhelming these days but then again even the first XI has been average for a few years too. Hard to emulate such a spectacular generation that came before them though.

Home of Barca Fans