Mavericky Puig

BBZ8800

The more I watch him, it seems as if his signature move is that little 10-20 meters sprint with the ball.

He gets the ball in his own half, makes a sprint of 20-30 meters with the ball (which our midfielders bar Iniesta, Coutinho, Denis and Roberto rarely ever did: Busi, Raki, Xavi, Arda, Paulinho, Gomes, Arthur) and then passes it to someone else.

Pros:
- getting the ball out of our half in a full sprint
- recycles possession
- moves off the ball

Cons:
- sterile in the box shooting wise
- bad defending, except pressure
- weak in the air
- falls down under the slightest touch

He looks like a player perfect for Del Bosque's 460 formation.

I am still not sure whether he could fit into 2020 where midfielders need to shoot and defend.

vegitot

The more I watch him, it seems as if his signature move is that little 10-20 meters sprint with the ball.

He gets the ball in his own half, makes a sprint of 20-30 meters with the ball (which our midfielders bar Iniesta, Coutinho, Denis and Roberto rarely ever did: Busi, Raki, Xavi, Arda, Paulinho, Gomes, Arthur) and then passes it to someone else.

Pros:
- getting the ball out of our half in a full sprint
- recycles possession
- moves off the ball

Cons:
- sterile in the box shooting wise
- bad defending, except pressure
- weak in the air
- falls down under the slightest touch

He looks like a player perfect for Del Bosque's 460 formation.

I am still not sure whether he could fit into 2020 where midfielders need to shoot and defend.

Puig asset is his dribbling and agility. His passing, imo, is not as gifted as it seems. And now with limited playing time, it could be even worse. Dont know what Koeman is up to, but if he keeps Puig on bench for forever, he will de line soon.

The match against U21 Faroe Island shows how it affect him badly. He will have another match against Kazakhstan to shownKoeman what he is capable of.

George_Costanza

First of all, the video is all of Puig action vs Faroe Island. This kind of video is a common thing in youtube and it doesnt have anything to do with the video creator. Who care if the creator is a girl or not? Do you even think other people using her account to make some football videos?

The video has all of Puig action and it shows that he is mediocre against Faroe Island. Show it to anyone and they will say the same. You are too biased of you think this is amazing.

Journalist? What journalist? Lmao. The video that shows all of his action is the best evidence. It is his real action, not something you can lie by writting shit on internet.

Manipulate the highlight? That video is nearly 5 minutes length, he plays 60 min and it is all of his action, from min 1 to min 60. Prove it is manipulated to make Puig worse?

Again, you fail to show any evidence of Puig's amazing performance against Faroe Island. Show me his video, stats this match. You simply can not. You are deluded, full of shit. And you can not even prove you watch the match lol.

You still didn't answer, why did you post negative about Puig without watching the game and not seeing the highlight?

Answer this if you can before you fucking argue about a mysterious gamer youtube account changed just yesterday to "Home of clues", posting few videos about Messi then posting negative highlights about Puig! :lol:

You have been exposed!

George_Costanza

George just likes small skinny boys. In his eyes Puig can do no wrong. :lol:

No, I don't think that at all, but when he played for us, he did good, in fact he was our best MF in most of the games. So why not build on that?

And why a poster keep posting shit about him all the times without watching his games and before even seeing any review or highlight unless he has an agenda.

vegitot

You still didn't answer, why did you post negative about Puig without watching the game and not seeing the highlight?

Answer this if you can before you fucking argue about a mysterious gamer youtube account changed just yesterday to "Home of clues", posting few videos about Messi then posting negative highlights about Puig! :lol:

You have been exposed!

Without watching the match and highlight? Lmao. What are you smoking? I watch both the match and the highlight that show all of Puig action.

Again, no one care who create the video. Why is it matter? It is the video itself. It shows all of Puig action during the game and he is just mediocre.

Seriously, what game did you watch? Can you make a video about Puig vs Faroe Island that show his amazing performance???

What a fool.

vegitot

No, I don't think that at all, but when he played for us, he did good, in fact he was our best MF in most of the games. So why not build on that?

And why a poster keep posting shit about him all the times without watching his games and before even seeing any review or highlight unless he has an agenda.

He played well in the past does not mean he can play well forever. He is mediocre vs Faroe Island. No one but you deny this fact.

George_Costanza

Without watching the match and highlight? Lmao. What are you smoking? I watch both the match and the highlight that show all of Puig action.

Again, no one care who create the video. Why is it matter? It is the video itself. It shows all of Puig action during the game and he is just mediocre.

Seriously, what game did you watch? Can you make a video about Puig vs Faroe Island that show his amazing performance???

What a fool.

No! You didn't watch the game and last night you didn't even know he was subbed for a forward! :lol: You posted a tweet that was deleted. I never met anyone who go to extreme length in hating a player! lol

We all saw what he is capable of when he played for us. We don't an opinion from someone who masterbates on Adama Traore photos.

vegitot

No! You didn't watch the game and last night you didn't even know he was subbed for a forward! :lol: You posted a tweet that was deleted. I never met anyone who go to extreme length in hating a player! lol

We all saw what he is capable of when he played for us. We don't an opinion from someone who masterbates on Adama Traore photos.

You have not yet proved it. I already posted the video of his action against Faroe Island. He is mediocre. You can deny it but can not change that fact.

How hurt you are, watching your beloved Puig struggle against weak u21 team like Faroe Island. Faore Island lol. Imagine can not even do a thing against them.

vegitot

Post the video again so people can watch it. The video is 4:56 minutes which shows all of his play. No key pass, many back passes and side passes, miss one chance to score.

Mediocre performance.

vegitot

Geogre_costanza will reply like: But but i watch this match, he is amazing. Your video is fake, it is not real Puig, it is a fake version from China. He can not be that average. You must cast some spell on him to make him worse in the video.

Insane. Not even CR7 fan boy come close to this.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans