Mavericky Puig

vegitot

One should be patient with promising youngsters instead of shaping an ideal image early on. There is no reason to whine about them, they have been doing excellent when given the chance and I truly hope they make it to the first team eventually and stay for years to come. Same with Garcia if he comes he has great potentials.
Well nobody here actually say he is equal to Iniesta or Zidanr or whatever like that. In fact many here said he would not make it to top level with his physique. But he has proved otherwise.

Watch his game last night, his strengths are strong, aglie dribble (no one can take the ball from him), vision although his passes are off (i think he is not used to his new teammates).

His weakness is defending.

Andresito

Staff member
When he played for first team with Messi you could see that he has the aura of Iniesta.
Apart from Neymar no other player has had it on our left side.

With the ball Riqui draws attention, the opponents know something is going to happen.
He makes the defence move and react which opens up space. Until now we only had Messi doing this, from the right side, with nobody doing it on the left.

JamDav1982

He is better than Fati. I've no idea why Fati was called for Ntion's cup instead of Puig.

Fati was not called up 'instead' of him and did very well last night when came on.

If just about any club had choice of two at moment they would be taking Fati.

xXKonan

Puig is great but if clubs had to choose? No doubt they would prefer Fati instead.

Clubs would always prefer the next big thing when it comes to Attackers and Fati fits that bill.

Xaviniesta

giphy.gif

Home of Barca Fans