Mavericky Puig

Messi983

Damn...the future of Spain looks bleak if that line-up a sign of things to come.

Yeah, they do have some good young players like Ansu, Ferran, Adama, Oyarzabal, Olmo, Garcia, Reguilon,... already in NT though.

Isn't Alena like 23? I keep getting confused as to who is eligible for these U-21 teams...

Alena is 22.

Qualifiers for U21 Euro 2021 have started in 2019 so all players born on or after 1 January 1998 are eligible to play.

serghei

Beauty. The speed of game wow. Haven't seen Barca play like that for years.

That's his asset, and he seems to know how to use his skills. He's small, and has agility and speed of execution coupled with pretty awesome close ball control and passing vision. He can be one of those elusive players who are damn hard to contain and isolate because of how quick and agile they are.

It might be hard to corner into full on physical duels because of this.

Vibes of Iniesta only smaller and quicker, probably less imaginative in terms of trickery and dribbling.

George_Costanza

I told you guys, he is the future

impressed.gif

behindbrowneyes

He is very quick for a midfielder. BBZs favourite bulky, tall and strong midfielders will hate him.

Don't wanna draw stupid comparisons, but he looks like a young, right-footed Messi in this low-quality vid.

kattanib

I told you guys, he is the future

impressed.gif

Using this same logic of backing your predictions with one highlight that didn?t even convert to goal, one would say this guy would have been the next Henry by now https://youtu.be/D-0cDfxtTG8

Puig has potentials but who knows how good he really is? This theory has not been proven yet and he might end up being another Rafinha or Denis

kattanib

Why the hype by some forum members? You guys put yourself in a situation where your expectations will be met or you will be disappointed .. you won?t be impressed. More likely than not you will be disappointed because of the unrealistic expectations.

George_Costanza

Why the hype by some forum members? You guys put yourself in a situation where your expectations will be met or you will be disappointed .. you won?t be impressed. More likely than not you will be disappointed because of the unrealistic expectations.

First what's with the question mark in every other word you post?! it's annoying. Second, all fans in every club hype their youth players, why are you salty about it? Actually, few of us here hype Puig, most discredit him, I didn't see you whine about them at all! Puig and Ansu probably the first La Masia players that got that much praise from "some" of us since the great Bojan. Fans looking for anything positive, and we didn't have much recently. Give them a break will you? don't be a party pooper!

kattanib

First what's with the question mark in every other word you post?! it's annoying. Second, all fans in every club hype their youth players, why are you salty about it? Actually, few of us here hype Puig, most discredit him, I didn't see you whine about them at all! Puig and Ansu probably the first La Masia players that got that much praise from "some" of us since the great Bojan. Fans looking for anything positive, and we didn't have much recently. Give them a break will you? don't be a party pooper!

One should be patient with promising youngsters instead of shaping an ideal image early on. There is no reason to whine about them, they have been doing excellent when given the chance and I truly hope they make it to the first team eventually and stay for years to come. Same with Garcia if he comes he has great potentials.

Home of Barca Fans