Mauricio Lemos

Messi983

You probably meant Bueno and Yerry Mina? Right now I don't count on Bueno too much because he's probably still around 3 years removed from first team if he'll ever get there. About Yerry Mina - we have only prolonged our preferential option on him for another year (until after WC 2018) so this could be a sign that Robert is still not totally convinced with him and in the end we won't decide to buy him next summer.

I think plan is to let Marlon go on loan next season. Anyway, we'll need 2 new CBs over the next year as Mathieu and Masche will both leave. So my guess is get Lemos, Davinson Sanchez or someone like that (young but with top level experience which Marlon doesn't have so far) this summer to replace Mathieu (I love old man but I think it's his last season here) and then if Masche will also go after WC we can bring back Marlon as 4th CB.

2017/18: Pique, Umtiti, Masche, Lemos/Davinson
2018/19: Pique, Umtiti, Lemos/Davinson, Marlon

At least that's what I would do and based on the rumours Robert is probably thinking similar.

Last edited:

Xavinho

So played in a defensive midfield position against Espanyol and scored two goals.

[youtube]Z4B0yy0D5CI[/youtube]

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
And 30m for Lemos (in this market) is daylight robbery!

Invest the money that we get for Gomes and Paco on Lemos.

Bring back Munir to be the back up striker, and be the first substitute for any of the front three positions, ala Pedro.

Use Rafinha as the back up for RF and RM position. Denis Suarez as the back up for LF and LM position.

Make Sergi Roberto a starter, for RM position

Invest the whole of the transfer money for a RB/CB....... Stay happily ever after.

This would be my advise for Robert.

Oh yeah, stick to 3-3-1-3

Last edited:

Yashar1899

Invest the money that we get for Gomes and Paco on Lemos.

Bring back Munir to be the back up striker, and be the first substitute for any of the front three positions, ala Pedro.

Use Rafinha as the back up for RF and RM position. Denis Suarez as the back up for LF and LM position.

Make Sergi Roberto a starter, for RM position

Invest the whole of the transfer money for a RB/CB....... Stay happily ever after.

This would be my advise for Robert.

Oh yeah, stick to 3-3-1-3

What about 33 years old Iniesta and slow Rakitic? next season we need a classy midfielder STRONGLY!
We played just 2 great game in last 2 season and our quality is BAD, IMO!
We need Lemos, we need a Yaya-esque or Kante-sque Midfielder and we need Ousmane Dembele!
------------------------------- Mats
-------- Lemos -------------- Pique ----------------- Umtiti
---------------------------- Busi
Dembele ---- Fabinho/Raki --------- Iniesta/Fabinho --------- Neymar
----------------------- Messi
---------------------------------- Suarez

Home of Barca Fans